have to replace an axle on a 4X4 so a friend can come pick it up ( i snapped an axle on it heheh ) do some misc work on the 914 - remove rocker covers to take a look under them better.
i did take apart the brake tho and cleaned em up - seems to no longer be a sticking issue on it now, got wipers working, with the heater lever in the up position it fogs the windows up like crazy- seems to be ok with it lowered tho, need to get blower for defroster working might be ok with the windows fogging issues then
took off the dash master or whatever carpet dash cover to see how bad dash was cracked and was surprised to only see a couple of small cracks in it.

finally gave up on working on it cuz i kept gettin soaked everytime the wind would blow the rain in on me-idiot apt manager decided after 12+ years my spot under the carport was no longer mine so now i found out the new spot leaks like a screendoor- after a few trys i managed to position er where not that much water came down on the car - so gonna argue, er talk to the manager about getting carport fixed cuz way it is now i may as well park out in the rain, car would probly stay at least as dry