Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sorta OT, site related, goberserk's thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
first of all, what a great gift. as i opened the first page the initial pic came up just fine, then i noticed it was one of those trick postings with multiple images in each reply. noted there were 61 images left. uh-oh. make coffee, take out garbage, feed dog. still working. then the red Xs are in all the avatars, and where each image would have been. usually i just exit the thread at that point.

MAN!! back button did nothing, "back to 914club.." nope. refresh, headbang.gif . had to return to netzero and reopen the site. every other thread worked just fine (so far). just for drill i reopened goberserk's thread. wtf, repeat!!! about 15 minutes of chasing. i'm starting to lose my patience with dial up.

k
Bleyseng
don't feel too bad as even with DSL it took a few minutes to load
rhodyguy
i was looking forward to the rusted panel repairs. all i saw were the first ones at the lower firewall, and the pan. the shiftrod area like that alone has had the hulk hauler pulling a car off the property. you know how washington cars get.

k
Bleyseng
They welded in new sourced panels, pretty trick and expensive. Musta got them from AA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.