Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T: GOOGLE EARTH
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Type 4 Unleashed
Do as the Title says, Google Earth, down load the software, follow instructions.

I, made it easy click the Link:

http://www.google.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=...arth.google.com
Pugbug
I would....But my computer is too old....Won't work for me.
JB 914
I've had Google Earth crash my PC to a blue screen twice.

I think they need to work on the code a bit more....
bd1308
there's no mac version...or pocket pc version...

sad.gif

b
Aaron Cox
cool
Rand
I've been using it for a few months. It takes some horsepower to run smoothly, but it has been very stable for me. I've spent a lot of time exploring... my area... where I grew up... famous landmarks... and too much more. It can be addicting. Very cool.
Rand
And if you are a real geek... upgrade and it will integrate with your GPS and yada yada. A hijack just occurred to me.... Anyone else into geocaching?

Dr. Roger
it kicks @55.

i was a beta tester and it's already much better.

My bookmarks include
Rome's Coliseum
Slide Ranch
Where Big Red committed suicide
Great wall of China
my house
Anzio, Italy. (where i took a very sweet german lady (med student in Hamburg) for an unforgettable weekend)
BurningMan Center Camp
Grizzly Peak, Berkeley.
Corfu, Greece.

Some pics are from 2 years ago. My neighborhood sat pics have an empty lot across the street from my home. Now it's full of new homes.
eds72
I can see my pool!
VaccaRabite
My house (in fact most of the York PA area) have not been photographed yet. sad.gif It makes me sad.

Zach
Mark Henry
I'm also out in the boonies....no pics for me.
In a way I'm happy about it. wink.gif
Howard
Same mapping software is on the club 'member's map'. Didn't see any 914's but there are some oily driveways smile.gif
Jake Raby
No pics for me....

Another good reason to live in the boonies
SharonG
I love wub.gif the Google Earth application - just wish the photos were more up to date. There isn't even a pile of 914 parts in our back yard yet, so you *know!* it's an old photo.

PS: Oops - I didn't mean pile - I meant a stock of neatly organized parts. biggrin.gif
Gustl
in general GoogleEarth is cool, but unfortunately there are no good pics available from my area user posted image

this is an example ...

Downunderman
Can't see any 914's but can see the nearly signal orange 78 Volvo that my kids learnt to drive on which I just sold parked out the front of my place. Its the one with the black rectangular solar collector for the pool on the back roof.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.