Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'll be in Central Florida Jan 11-15.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
I'll be home for a few days next week.

I'm shopping for land for my house and Series 9. I'll be staying with a friend in Deltona, so Orlando and Daytona are both close.

If any of you would like to get together, it would be my pleasure.
TravisNeff
There is a 2.4 T with MFI, fuel pump and all the goodies (and I think a recent top end job) on pelican in Orlando for 2400. Maybe worth a looky.
maf914
Joe, If your trip was two weeks later you'd be in town for the Daytona 24 Hrs. I'll be heading south to Daytona for that weekend. Hope your property search works out for you. I like the Daytona area and wouldn't mind living there myself.
Series9
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? unsure.gif
rick 918-S
contact Qarl in Orlando and see if he's working on his car! dry.gif He won't play with us anymore! sad.gif
ein 6er
hey joe!!

hopefully some of the oralndo or tampa guys will check in.

i can only get to o-town on sat. or sun., maybe we can all get together for lunch or something.

doug
Series9
QUOTE (ein 6er @ Jan 5 2006, 05:21 PM)
hey joe!!

hopefully some of the oralndo or tampa guys will check in.

i can only get to o-town on sat. or sun., maybe we can all get together for lunch or something.

doug

Hey Doug,

I grew up in Satellite Beach, so it's nice to see a 'home town' guy in the club.

I'll be in Suntree visiting my mom on Thursday evening, so if nothing else works out, I might be able to come out to the beaches.
ein 6er
ok joe, cool!!

i've been living on the beach since '81.

didn't john paul jr. grow up in satellite beach too? IIRC, a friend said he was in satellite high with him.
iamchappy
Im heading down to see Qarl the week of the 23rd, the good news is he is motivated on his car again and is considering putting chrome bumpers on instead of the fiberglass gt's.
It is nice to hear him excited about the teener again.

The Elise and talk of a Cayman had him side tracked, I feared his part stash was going to be headed to a museum when were all dead and buried.

Give him a call maybe he will get started on something. When I saw his car back in November it looked the same as it did in when I saw it last January. smash.gif
hotdgr
Good luck on your property search. Prices are really starting to move in FL. Orlando is large, sprawling, fun. I go to Daytona for the fun with the "Harley Crowd" for Bike Week and Biketoberfest each year. Daytona is more small-town, old style Florida. Fun and quaint, but gets noisy and crowded. I live in the Tampa Bay area and would enjoy hooking up with you but I fly into Monterey, CA on the 11th to pick up my new purchase '71 1.7L and drive it back home.

Welcome to the Sunshine State. wavey.gif We invite all 914 owners (they are FINE folks)!!
stock93
Joe,
I should be around. I unfortunately don't have my teener down here in Orlando. If you guy end up getting together I'm up for it. I'll pm you my number.

John
URY914
If you get this far west (tampa) look me up.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.