Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UH HUM OH USC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
spare time toys
All I can say is
JoeSharp
If I drank beer I might concider a Longneck. Whats the point spread?
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
SLITS
Ya think Longhorns are gonna poke holes in the Condums?
VegasRacer
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Jan 4 2006, 05:52 PM)
Whats the point spread?

USC minus 7
Jake Raby
I hope so... Somebody needs to spank their asses...

neo914-6
GO GIANTS hanged.gif
GO NINERS hanged.gif
GO RAIDERS hanged.gif
GO USC!!! smilie_pokal.gif our last hope... laugh.gif
Eric_Shea
Oh don't rhile up Greg... rolleyes.gif
VegasRacer
Half Time:

16 - Texas
10 - USC
Pinepig
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Jan 4 2006, 05:03 PM)
GO GIANTS hanged.gif
GO NINERS hanged.gif
GO RAIDERS hanged.gif
GO USC!!! smilie_pokal.gif our last hope... laugh.gif

Add the Kings to that list. sad.gif
rpmmaxxed
I've got a $20 and a $10 bet going on TEXAS.

flipa.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Jan 4 2006, 05:07 PM)
Oh don't rhile up Greg...  :rolleyes:

...funny he hasn't said anything yet???? ohmy.gif

But you know those Trojans....they are good at *coming from behind* cool_shades.gif
rpmmaxxed
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Jan 4 2006, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Jan 4 2006, 05:07 PM)
Oh don't rhile up Greg...  :rolleyes:

...funny he hasn't said anything yet???? ohmy.gif

But you know those Trojans....they are good at *coming from behind* cool_shades.gif

laugh.gif gotta love this woman
Mrs. K
lol3.gif somebody has to wink.gif
rpmmaxxed
haha, any day. any day.
Aaron Cox
behave mrs robinson rolleyes.gif lol2.gif
URY914
...just make sure they wear protection.
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 4 2006, 07:32 PM)
behave mrs robinson rolleyes.gif lol2.gif

...Ok Benjamin.... wub.gif
VegasRacer
Coach said: Not the night before a Big Game.
Jake Raby
Maybe thats why they're losing.

L
ClayPerrine
Just remember the old saying.....

"Trojans burst under pressure"

wink.gif

(Funny..... I don't even watch football..... )
porschecb
Opps!!!
rpmmaxxed
frustration...

COOL, lets miss a fg...
porschecb
TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lou W
Go SC clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Damn, that quarterback for Texas sure is gud. ohmy.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jan 4 2006, 08:14 PM)
Just remember the old saying.....

"Trojans burst under pressure"

.....USC Trojans are strong!!!! wink.gif

Bleyseng
Looks like its ALL USC to me! biggrin.gif av-943.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Class is almost over at football school! The Cap'n
TINCAN914
HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!
Man a great game!!!!!! SC 38 TX 32...
TeamAxisRacing
wow talk about a upset!! i was hoping for usc but damn texas stuck in there for the Win smilie_pokal.gif
jimtab
Condolences Greg...Tehas by 3....
Mrs. K
We need a moment of silence for Trojanman...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

But what a great football game!!!!!!!!!!

cool_shades.gif
VegasRacer
Good Game smilie_pokal.gif
Vince Young = MVP
41 - Texas
38 - USC

(sorry Greg)
MoveQik
Damn it all!!! The one time I am pulling for USC(PAC 10 ya' know) they let me down!!!! mad.gif

Congrats Tehas. I was in Austin about two months ago. It was sorta like being in Tucson in 97 when they won the NCAA tournament....CRAZY I tell ya!

Greg, lo siento amigo. Beers on on me next time we hook up. beer3.gif
Cap'n Krusty
And a public school wins! As a graduate of the UC system, I congratulate the Longhorns .................... The Cap'n
Midtowner
Wow, what a great game! biggrin.gif
grantsfo
USC sucks ...Go UC Davis Aggies! biggrin.gif
Britain Smith
GO TEXAS!!!
Britain Smith
That had to have been the best game that I have every seen...awesome, simply awesome.

All the hype about USC beating all the best teams in History...who beat them!!! TEXAS!! VINCE!!

-Britain
Jake Raby
Hot Damn!

rpmmaxxed
Hehe, its all good.

And as for Trojans, I will still support them. Never let me down before. lol2.gif
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Hehehehehehe lol3.gif
spare time toys
I just love it when the press is wrong. How about post game all the post game player interviews were USC cuase the dumb ass press was on that side of the field flipa.gif One of the best games I have watched in a LONG time beerchug.gif Thats why I watch coledge football not the pros. Great job to both teams. Did you notice this guys hand doing the hook em horns aktion035.gif
tat2dphreak
it was a great game! I wanted Tx to win, but never expected as good a game as we got! most enertaining college game I've seen in years... aktion035.gif
JmuRiz
I guess they can't say defense wins championships anymore eh? Both D's looked like ass. Good game, from a stats perspective. How USC couldn't figure out the lumbering run-first qb is beyond me. Good to see another team win for a change though.
All of the talk now is how Vince showed why he should have won the heisman, blahblah, Reggie Bush only had 279 yards on 24 touches screwy.gif
I think there will be some good pros to come out of these teams, but only about 1 or 2 from the defensive side.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (JmuRiz @ Jan 5 2006, 10:21 AM)
I guess they can't say defense wins championships anymore eh? Both D's looked like ass. Good game, from a stats perspective. How USC couldn't figure out the lumbering run-first qb is beyond me. Good to see another team win for a change though.
All of the talk now is how Vince showed why he should have won the heisman, blahblah, Reggie Bush only had 279 yards on 24 touches screwy.gif
I think there will be some good pros to come out of these teams, but only about 1 or 2 from the defensive side.

no bush deserved the heisman... young looked better last night than he has all year...

the question is if/why young will go back to college for his senior year... leinart went back to heal his arm supposedly, I bet he regrets that now... he was a shoe-in for #1 draft-pick, now he may be #3... young should go pro now, while his stock is as high as it will ever be...
I think he's a better QB than V.Young though... but,I don't care for running QBs as much though... mike Vick is as overrated as a player can be, his brother will be better than him in the pros...
lotus_65
great game!
i was rooting for the trojans even tho i'm all M-go-BLUE.
great except the broadcast that is. i used to really like mr. jackson, but he's way too slow! and confused. also the production was really poor. i'm not a producer, but there where too many quiet moments. especially towards the end, where you KNEW the crowd is going nuts, but on the telly... the silence was deafening!

but how good is young!
i don't think he'll be that good against the pros though...
Howard
Anyone heard from Denver? T-man in hiding?

And just like everything else, it's Bush's fault. ph34r.gif
rhodyguy
the rose bowl played on the 4th? wtf. and a night game? since the 1st falls on a sunday the parade is held on monday dry.gif ? the parade and the rb belong on the 1st no matter what day new years falls on. the BCS sucks anyway.

k
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 5 2006, 08:41 AM)
Anyone heard from Denver? T-man in hiding?

I took some bereavement time away from the club. sad.gif

just kidding. biggrin.gif

i could go deep into analysis, but i'll just sum itup with:

What a GREAT game to watch. popcorn[1].gif
Mrs. K
yup...Greg..I was hoping SC would make a FG and put it in overtime....sorry bout that!

Lisa dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.