Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tow for Hire?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TimMartin
My 914 is in my garage in sunnyvale with a badly leaking oil tank. Is there anyone around that might help me move it, i have no tow vehicle or trailer but i need to move it by sunday. I'm willing to pay!

Please email me at instanttim@mac.com
Brad Roberts
I'll be down Saturday for the breakfast. I'll drag a trailer or borrow one while I'm south.

Where is the tank leaking from ??

B
TimMartin
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Aug 26 2003, 11:24 AM)
I'll be down Saturday for the breakfast. I'll drag a trailer or borrow one while I'm south.

Where is the tank leaking from ??

B

That'd be great!

I'm not sure where it's leaking from.. It doesn't seem to be either hose at the base of the tank, i think the tank itself cracked or is leaking at a seam. I need to remove the tank to find out for sure.

To be honest, things are a bit busy for me right now what with just moving and getting married in november. I haven't had time to fix it and i was thinking about just taking it up to HPH or to Heyer Performance to get it fixed. It sounds like you need a job Brad, you wanna patch it up for me?

.tim
Brad Roberts
I can do it. Problem is.. I cant bring it up this weekend. I know that tank (bought from Pelican)

Are we moving it from one house to another ?? I can pick it up later next week.

B
TimMartin
Yeah, I need to move it from 734 Bamboo Drive in Sunnyvale to 1388 Mercy Street in Mountain View.

The sad part is that it's from a two car garage to a one car garage. I'm not sure how i'm going to squeeze all my stuff in this garage yet, but i'm willing to try!

I need to have the car moved out of the Sunnyvale garage this weekend, but as far as getting it fixed goes, that can wait... i've already waited 3 months, the best 914 months of the year!
URY914
This was going to be my excuse to go to Calf.

Oh, well-let me know next time.

Paul
EdwardBlume
I can move it too if needed. I've got a trailer and time.

R cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.