Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuck in the snow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
ohmy.gif Gotta hate when this happens lol2.gif

http://www.buzzardbros.com/gallery/display...album=1&pos=268
wertygrog
omg did the retards hook the towrope around the rear valance???

I don't know why they tried pulling it OVER a snow bank rather than out of it....

and they were probably retarded enough to begin with by backing up into the snow bank....must be floridians biggrin.gif

brent
messix
can't play vid. is this the one that they pull the whole back panel of the car? seen it last year. funny shit though
Dead Air
laugh.gif laugh.gif
Fuchin' retards!!! biggrin.gif
LMAO!!
spare time toys
QUOTE (messix @ Jan 6 2006, 07:31 PM)
can't play vid. is this the one that they pull the whole back panel of the car? seen it last year. funny shit though

Yep lol2.gif
hotdgr
QUOTE (wertygrog @ Jan 6 2006, 07:27 PM)
omg did the retards hook the towrope around the rear valance???

I don't know why they tried pulling it OVER a snow bank rather than out of it....

and they were probably retarded enough to begin with by backing up into the snow bank....must be floridians biggrin.gif

brent

Hey, I resemble that remark dry.gif .....but then I was smart enough to move to where I only see that stuff on the Weather Channel biggrin.gif !!
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Number 1 candidate for:

DUMB ASS OF THE YEAR AWARD

Dave slap.gif
michel richard
Looks like an Ontario plate on the car. And I guess they pulled the car into the snow bank in large part because they were tied to the driver side.
LvSteveH
That's been around for a couple years....... but it gets better every time I watch it laugh.gif
eg914
It got funnier each time I saw the back pulled off! chairfall.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.