Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: heated rear window on ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
why hasn't anyone bid on This yet?? 100 + 20 shipping... with a switch?? seems like a great deal.
Aaron Cox
if shipping is only 20? why not?

dmenche914
The $20 is no problem, the $100 is!

How rare an option is the heated window? What years was it offered on? any one know?
jim_hoyland
Need to have the seller take an ohm meter to the element and verify continuity...
campbellcj
Hmm, I didn't know people actually wanted these. I have one in the garage, with a switch. Seems like a real PITA item to ship, though.
davep
It was available all years I suspect. I think all Canadian cars and most northern US states plus most European cars would have had the option. Some options like this became standard equipment in certain areas.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (campbellcj @ Jan 6 2006, 11:29 PM)
Hmm, I didn't know people actually wanted these. I have one in the garage, with a switch. Seems like a real PITA item to ship, though.

agree.gif

I had on in the 74 LE that was parted out. By the time you pack it so it won't break during shipping PLUS shipping cost (UPS Indiana to TX) it costs MY buyer $45 to ship plus the $50 I got for the glass. Will I do it again, NOT for $50 it was a major PITA. headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.