Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HUGE thanks to Bjorn Jacobson
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
this guy rocks! we spoke yesterday about a trunk cable sheath. Bjorn OVERNIGHTED the sheath FREE OF CHARGE. members like this are a pillar of the community and absolutely rock!

Bjorn. if there is anything you need. just call buddy!
AA smiley_notworthy.gif pray.gif
Aaron Cox
oh yeah...duhr...the pic!
bjorn jacobson
Aaron,

Get off the damn computer and get that car back on the road, that's a direct order from the top!

I'll call ya for a ride when I'm in your area, that would be payment enough. Oh, and not to mention the wealth of info I get from the rest of the members on this board. Without this club there would be a lot of 914s in the scrap pile instead of being enjoyed by good people. Little things like this makes me feel like I'm giving back to the "community"! Thanks to all who contribute.

BJ

736conver
Aaron,

It's us Wisconsinites.

We love shipping free parts to you.

bjorn jacobson
Well I didn't tell Aaron this but the check is in the mail, I'm gonna make up for all the hot deals he's gotten lately! ohmy.gif

So Brian, hows the car coming along? Maybe this summer we can make a midwest classic happen. If not, it would still be fun to get to meet in Madtown and BS about Porsches for an afternoon.

Aaron, you gonna get that baby out on the streets this weekend?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (736conver @ Jan 6 2006, 11:28 PM)
Aaron,

It's us Wisconsinites.

We love shipping free parts to you.

smiley_notworthy.gif smiley_notworthy.gif

car might be driving today....waiting on a weber part in the mail....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.