Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koni's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChicagoChris
Opened up the strut housings on the new 5-bolt spindles and found expolded Konis. I wanted to go with the Bilstein but I guess I'll make do. biggrin.gif

But now I need Koni's and prices are all over the board... Who has the best prices on Koni's?
DanT
www.paragon-products.com seems to have fairly competitive prices and shipping is free currently. Just ordered new front adjustable struts for my racecar from them. clap.gif
Aaron Cox
shox.com
paraon-products.com
pelicanparts.com

914 clubstore ^
TimT
Truechoice they can do konis, from what I have seen of your project...These are the peeps that first come to mind
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 6 2006, 08:22 PM)
shox.com
paraon-products.com
pelicanparts.com

914 clubstore ^

295 for yellows at club store
ottox914
Paragon-products. Jason is the man. You may pay a buck or 2 more than others, but the experience and advice you get in return is well worth it.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (ottox914 @ Jan 6 2006, 10:38 PM)
Paragon-products. Jason is the man. You may pay a buck or 2 more than others, but the experience and advice you get in return is well worth it.

agree.gif paragon is the first place I check... club store is good too... and it helps keep the roof over our heads biggrin.gif
KenH
Best price I found:

http://www.ltbmotor.com/

Plus FREE shipping.

Ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.