Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 club header
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Santa has come and gone and the holidays are over. The header reminds me of the guy in the neighborhood who leaves his xmas lights up until summer.
CCLINHOHOHO
Eric_Shea
Wife's Brazilian... gotta leave the tree up until tomorrow rolleyes.gif 'Three Wisemen's Day'?? blink.gif

Neverhoidofit...

Agree... yank Santa biggrin.gif
Howard
Me too. Wife conned me to leave it up for Epiphany. Fake tree, so OK. 914 owners are trailer trash anyway.
Bleyseng
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 7 2006, 09:40 AM)
Me too. Wife conned me to leave it up for Epiphany. Fake tree, so OK. 914 owners are trailer trash anyway.

Me too, gotta keep the tree up until "Three Kings Day", whatever that is..........
TravisNeff
Can we do one of Seanery's GT Legends skins?
Allan
Can't even tell we just had Christmas at our place.
Eric_Shea
Shouldn't that be CCINNOHOHOHO?
seanery
My neighbor's tree is still up, but then again he named his kid "Billy Bob" no kiddin'. He's a hillbilly and proud of it.
lagunero
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Jan 7 2006, 09:33 AM)
Wife's Brazilian... gotta leave the tree up until tomorrow rolleyes.gif 'Three Wisemen's Day'?? blink.gif

Neverhoidofit...

Don't mess with the Reyes Magos! Did you leave your shoe out?
Bleyseng
Found out 3 kings day was yesterday so I get to take the tree down. yahoo! biggrin.gif
Jeroen
thanks for the reminder... back to business as usual biggrin.gif
mack914
I did what my uncle use to do, and he kept his tree up all year long by placing it in a corner of the basement (all decorated), ready to bring up to the family room the next xmas. He would have to do some light dusting. It's true, but not something that a normal person would do. wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif
brer
I think you are ready for this. smilie_pokal.gif
Howard
914club with a heart on?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.