looks like i caught a flu bug and with no heated garage to work in im not really feeling good enuff to go work outside in the cold(ish) weather so didnt get the rockers off like i planned to friday ( slept all day after work to try to get over sick)
i DID do a lot of surfing the net for ideas to do once money gets freed up and weather gets better

as topics all seem to state- i know you cant turbo a 914 so my question is...........

anyone able to make me a list of all the parts id need to yank and off what type car, in the junkyard to turbo a 1.8?
heheheh

also i have this cool looking 70s barracuda front valance ive been toying round with making fit the teen, would have to also fab matching rear valance as well i guess

lets say i do turbo the 914 , ( which i know you CANT do), i was considering possibly mounting air inlet(s) in forward trunk to keep the targa capacity in rear trunk , thinking twin scoops thru the front trunk , sealed to the turbo and with some drain sysytem for the occasional water drips to below the body( to avoid possible rust build up later)

also looking at a go wing , early 70's era musclecar rear spoiler

guess til im feelin better all ill get to do is some bench racing