Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help with wiring 73 console gauges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TC914
Can anyone tell me or send me a diagram of the wiring for a 73 2.0 center console gauges? I think Im missing some parts, and I dont know what. I have the wiring off the gauges, but, nothing afterwards. Thanks. You can email me at: tc555@optonline.net WTF.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (TC914 @ Jan 9 2006, 05:02 AM)
Can anyone tell me or send me a diagram of the wiring for a 73 2.0 center console gauges? I think Im missing some parts, and I dont know what. I have the wiring off the gauges, but, nothing afterwards.

i'm not sure exactly when the factory started putting the wires for the center console in the main harness, but you might be out of luck.

i believe the center console wasn't an option until '74 ...
cool.gif Andy
Dave_Darling
The wiring is in one single harness. That is, the wires are bundled together with vinyl tubing. Unless someone has cut that up, if you have the harness you have all the wires.

Look in the upper-right corner of this diagram; you will see the gauges and how the wires connect to them.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.