Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New guy to the forum saying hi.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
twistedstang
Hi. My name is Justin and I just joined the forum. Looks like a great place to hang out. I dont have a Porsche yet ar15.gif unsure.gif . ...but one is definatly in my future. I just got into the German aircooled scene last summer. I bought a partially finished 62 beetle. While searching around I came across some pictures of the 914. Love at first sight. As soon as my beetle is done ill be in the market for a nice driver. So in the meantime Ill be snooping around here trying to learn a thing or two.

Justin
brant
Welcome Justin...

good to have you around!

brant
JoeSharp
Hi Justin. Welcome to the Garage.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
jd74914
Welcome to the addiction biggrin.gif Seriously though, these guys have more information in their heads than alot of manuals have. Post some pics of the beetle. cool.gif
sjhowitson
Welcome...Have a beer and watch it gets good popcorn[1].gif beerchug.gif
Kerrys914
Welcome wink.gif

beerchug.gif
seanery
Welcome to the club wavey.gif
lincoln
once committed i guess ya could say we should BE committed heheh joined dec 9 and picked up the FIRST 914 on the 23rd- say first because for some reason im out here looking at even MORE to buy WHUAAHHHAHAHAH
markb
wavey.gif
MecGen
Hey Man
Lots of Type1 guys here...
Welcome...now your screwed smilie_pokal.gif
bet you buy a 914 before spring !

Later

beer.gif
jim912928
Welcome...good to see another midwesterner!

pnewman
Welcome! My first air cooled was a 1971 transport, then a 71 kharmann ghia. The last 10 years I have had an affair with a 1974 914 and although we have are ups and downs we are still very much in love.

Good luck biggrin.gif Pete biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
wavey.gif
GWN7
Hello and Welcome beerchug.gif
Allan
wavey.gif Hey Justin...

Welcome to the madness, and btw, my sons name is Justin...

He helped me alot with the teener...

Now he's like, jeez dad, didn't we just do that?

Anyway, nice to meet ya..
d7n7master
Welcome to best 914 website you'll ever find biggrin.gif
-----
If you have only seen, but have not actually driven a 914 - STOP NOW - GO BACK -
THERE MAY STILL BE HOPE FOR YOU - BE WARNED!
beerchug.gif
lincoln
nope.............too late after he decided to post first post heheh

myself, i wanted one when i was about 16 , almost 42 now and just re- remembered em, wasnt long from that point , and here i am, thinking about what to do to upgrade , add more power , make her look purdy but different, heck im even still looking at more of em and im betting by years end ill have at least 2- gonna have to teach my daughter to drive stick cuz im sure once she drives one she'll be like "a mistubishi eclipse? whats that?"
MoveQik
Welcome! No go find a clean, rust free 914! beerchug.gif
Carl
Welcome to the group!
There's a lot of sympathy here for being automotively challenged, but no group hugs. That's not garage protocol.
smile.gif
craig downs
Hi Justin welcome to the club. This is an awesome club. There is tons of good information here and I've learned alot since I joined
eds72
QUOTE (MecGen @ Jan 9 2006, 06:01 PM)
Hey Man
Lots of Type1 guys here...
Welcome...now your screwed smilie_pokal.gif
bet you buy a 914 before spring !

Later

beer.gif

I'm one of them...

user posted image

This is one of the best car forums i've seen...well, the funniest by far.

Welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.