Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jerry was a good guy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johnmhudson111
Check out this 914 on eBay, one of two.

Jerry's 914

beer3.gif driving.gif av-943.gif
mharrison
Damn, Jerry's friend doesn't mind airing the dirty laundry does he!
GWN7
I've been to Mitchell. Nice town
GWN7
what rim is this?
Hawktel
Lol. Enjoy the Vacation Jerry!

Man thats some funny stuff. I can only hope if it ever goes south for me I got someone who can hawk my toys.
Maltese Falcon
15 years for Alky ? The public defender should have gotten him rehab at Raleigh Hills...they might have an auto shop there to keep Jerry busy biggrin.gif
jbegood2000
Yeah 'Ol Jer's buddy is half good guy and half prick...whatta trip...but the house for $30k sounds like a better deal laugh.gif driving-girl.gif ......sounds like Boyd may givin' Jer the sheeplove.gif
GWN7
QUOTE (Maltese Falcon @ Jan 9 2006, 08:05 PM)
15 years for Alky ? The public defender should have gotten him rehab at Raleigh Hills...they might have an auto shop there to keep Jerry busy biggrin.gif

You have to read the whole story.....it was 15 yrs for getting a 15 yr old drunk & then sleeping with her......
reverie
Hey Bruce -- it's a VW rim, called the "Baja Champion".. made of steel, they are very heavy but very durable. Made for VW by the German wheel company Lemmerz (sp?) in 1972-73. Worth up to $50 each for a nice wheel without center cap, and up to $100 each for a nice wheel with center cap (the center caps are made of aluminum, and are hard to find). I'm pretty sure they use regular VW lug-bolts. Though quite narrow (15 x 4.5"), these wheels are desired by collectors and people in the air-cooled VW show crowd.

Roger
GWN7
Thanks Roger beerchug.gif
reverie
Beauty, eh! beerchug.gif
seanery
Jerry was a race car driver and he drove so goddamned fast
Hammy
QUOTE (seanery @ Jan 9 2006, 09:34 PM)
Jerry was a race car driver and he drove so goddamned fast

laugh.gif Exactly what i had going in my head
Carl
if he wanted them to be all shining he should have asked the judge to give him an afternoon out so the cars would be pretty

Yep, an afternoon is all it needs to make it pretty wacko.gif
markb
QUOTE (reverie @ Jan 9 2006, 08:33 PM)
Hey Bruce -- it's a VW rim, called the "Baja Champion".. made of steel, they are very heavy but very durable. Made for VW by the German wheel company Lemmerz (sp?) in 1972-73. Worth up to $50 each for a nice wheel without center cap, and up to $100 each for a nice wheel with center cap (the center caps are made of aluminum, and are hard to find). I'm pretty sure they use regular VW lug-bolts. Though quite narrow (15 x 4.5"), these wheels are desired by collectors and people in the air-cooled VW show crowd.

Roger

Hmmm, the place where I store my parts cars has a couple of sets of these if anybody is looking for them. I saw some today while working on the black 914. I personally think they look a lot like 924 rims. Which, IMHO, look ugly. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.