Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2056 kit is on the way!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bill Shaw
mueba.gif mueba.gif Just got the word from FedEx that my 2056 kit from Jake is on the way to K'zoo. Guess I'll have to start scooping up all the parts from the Weber rebuild to make room on the workbench (hope there are not too many left over). Let's see - about 25 cases of beer ought to do it.
Joe Ricard
Street car or race car?
What fuel delivery and exhaust are planned?
Tom Perso
Bill!!! Glad to hear that. What to know what's ironic???

I'm planning on building a 2056 too!!! Let me know when it gets in town and I can lend a hand.

Should be a fun motor for the teener...

Tom
Bill Shaw
This'll be basically a street car with enough oomph to keep ahead of my kid and his Miata - sometimes age and treachery aren't enough. I'm going to scrap the FI and bolt on a set of 44 Webers. I like the FI, but I'm not savvy enough to build a Megasquirt and I'm a little leary about trying something requiring a hell of a lot more electrical and computer knowledge than I've got. I'll probably stick with the stainless heat exchanger and Bursch setup that I have now. Headers would be nice, but this is Michigan after all.
lagunero
Please keep us up to date with expenditure, with McMark offering the awesome 2056 deal it will be interesting to compare. Good luck and have fun!
Jake Raby
Yep, its on the way....

The kits I have set up for mcmark to assemble for you guys are slightly different than something I would set up for a direct purchaser-
sk8kat1
what are you talking power wise with this kit ... is it different #'s direct than from mcmark?

914werke
QUOTE (Jake Raby @ Jan 10 2006, 03:32 PM)
Yep, its on the way....

The kits I have set up for mcmark to assemble for you guys are slightly different than something I would set up for a direct purchaser-

Whats that suspposed to mean? mad.gif
Jake Raby
Nothing..... Mark is a "pro" so his kits get a few different parts that the direct purchaser won't...
Hammy
Don't forget to keep us updated on the build cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.