Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need electric window regulators
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DougC
I can't roll the window up or down while the doors are closed in my 914 'cause the front part of the rollbars are in the way.. There used to be a guy on this forum named Chris914n6 or something like that that sold a set up for 914s but he doesn't return my PMs sad.gif
I seriously need to figure something out, any ideas?

Doug C
rick 918-S
Chris is in Vegas. He has a wicked Nissan 6 conversion. Last I heard he was up to his a$$ in school work.

John (Vegas racer) can reach him.
VegasRacer
I have not heard from Chris in a while. Maybe I should give him a call. smilie_flagge24.gif

I lived with the same situation in my yellow car. I did not find it to be a real problem. I believe there are several pick-a-part solutions that will work. I just don't know which makes and models.
rick 918-S
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Jan 10 2006, 02:47 PM)
I have not heard from Chris in a while. Maybe I should give him a call. smilie_flagge24.gif

I lived with the same situation in my yellow car. I did not find it to be a real problem. I believe there are several pick-a-part solutions that will work. I just don't know which makes and models.

If you call him, tell I said Hey!
DougC
By all means John, give him a call biggrin.gif

Doug C
VegasRacer
I just tried. unsure.gif No luck.

<-------- See. This is me calling him. cool_shades.gif
neo914-6
Try here 914resources

or email chris@914resources.com
davep
If you get desperate I may be able to find some I took off of a car many years ago.
Aaron Cox
you need a roll cage for a street car?

got a pic?

cut it out and truck freight it to me tongue.gif
DougC
you need a roll cage for a street car?

got a pic?

Well, yes I think I do have a pic.. but I bought a race car for the sole purpose of turning it back into a street car - hence the rollcage, and I'm glad I got it too.

Doug C

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.