Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BRAD East/West business Proposition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Brad,

If you line up some RUST FREE bodies with titles that would make good race cars, I would go in on the shipping and we could sell them all before we even get them here...

Rich

BTW, are you capable (in your shop, not are you capable, which I know you are) of rebuilding a tranny for me...jusy blew mine up...long story, no first gear any more, time for a new one, but I want a few special things done that I have never done and I dont want to learn on my own tranny.
EdwardBlume
B built me a stock tranny and it works really well. He did an awesome job.... smile.gif
McMark
I'd like to get in on this too, and I'll do body work and paint on the cars before they go out. Imagine a clean straight body with fresh paint delivered anywhere.
Brad Roberts
Richard..

Its a good idea.. problem is: people wont pay for a decent tub AND pay for shipping. I tried it last winter and had 2 bites for tubs... had 10-12 tire kickers.

Another issue: I have NO reason to send tubs out of state.. when they leave.. so does the potential for return service work/parts sales.

B
Brad Roberts
Where have you been ??

B
r_towle
working my ass off, beating the snot out of my 914...

Dropped an axle, hit the shifter bar so hard it chipped the three toothed thing connected to the shifter rod, so I cannot get to first anymore,,,just grinds

Dont be greedy with the clean tubs,,,,,

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.