Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member, restoring 73 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Owensby
This is the second time I am trying to post. First time bombed, I think because I tried to preview my post that had a picture. I will add additional info, once i make sure I have the proper mechanics of the board before I re-type info, etc.

I have a 73 1.7 that I bought new when I got out of college. I am now restoring it, after it has sat for about 12 years. Details will follow. I have enjoyed reading other peoples' documentation of restoration projects. This is a great site. Joe O.
Bertus
Welcome Joe. Post pics when you can! biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
Welcome

don't preview posts with pics!

just post the pics and if its wrong repost.
seanery
Welcome to the club Joe!

If you have ???s about pics just ask, or check the FAQ link at the top left of the page, there is a brief discussion on posting pics here. wavey.gif
Maltese Falcon
Welcome to the club. Have a reputable shop clean out your gas tank before you try to run the engine. I had that done, and the heater boxes vapor degreased also. Have fun biggrin.gif
Marty
markb
Welcome to the madness. wavey.gif
mrdezyne
Welcome to the forum, I'm a relative newbie myself and I can assure you these guys will offer all the advice you can handle, whether you want it or not.... laugh.gif

I have a 73' with lots of parts to get rid of. If you find yourself needing anything specific shoot me a PM before you buy new.....
Allan
wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.