Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rand
Who has a definitive, accurate fuse chart? I've seen the charts at Pelican, the owner's manual, Haynes, etc. I have gathered, compiled, and revised my chart over the years, and this is what I have so far:

914 Fuses

HOWEVER, there are still some unanswered questions AND every now and then I run across a reference where I find discrepancies. It would sure be nice to have a reliable definitive reference.
JWest
It depends on the year, all 914s are not the same, some significantly different than others. Some of the the circuits are tricky to figure out unless you are really comfortable reading diagrams.
Rand
Thanks James.

I know about the 1974-75 having different amperages on fuses 8,10, and 12, but I didn't know there were other differences between years. I have not been able to find accurate details yet.

I suppose the 914-6s may have differences as well?

I would be happy to compile and share comprehensive charts if I could get all the details.
JWest
I've gathered it all and used it in the labels for my fuse boxes I sell so they are correct for each year, but for now I'd like to have people buy my product to get the info. I hope I don't sound like a jerk for saying that, but I want to get something out of the time I put in. smile.gif

bd1308
its not top secret.

Pelican has a thing on it somewhere.

b
JWest
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jan 11 2006, 07:51 PM)
its not top secret.

b

Nope, not even classified, if you take the time you can get all the correct info from the wiring diagrams, but don't trust the fused item charts posted anywhere as they are not correct for all years.
Rand
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jan 11 2006, 04:51 PM)
its not top secret.

b

I wasn't suggesting it was secret. dry.gif I already have more info than what I've found at Pelican. It isn't easy coming up with all of the accurate info for all the years though. I was just hoping for some help cleaning up what I have, that's all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.