Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Performance Products (Auotmotion)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lou W
Just thought you guys might to want to hear about a good experience...
I ordered a Weltmeister Bump Steer Kit along with two Door Strap Kits from Performance Products on Tuesday the 10th, the Door Strap Kit is backordered scheduled for delivery on the 25th, however, UPS delivered the Bump Steer Kit today Wednesday the 11th. That was FAST. smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
They're in Van Nuys, so that's pretty close. I used to enjoy going up to the shop, usually some eye-candy around.
GeorgeRud
They've been around since the early 70s at least. Always good, honest people in my opinion. Not always the cheapest, though I think they do price match.
flesburg
agree.gif

I have been using them for 25 years (Automotion and then PP), and they are the BEST mail order people in the Porsche business. Have never been disappointed.

Best source for phone orders for oem parts is Stoddard in Cleveland.

Just my opinion.
jim_hoyland
Make sure they have your e-mail address; every so often they offer 25% off for a very limited time.
seanery
They offer a PCA discount as well, just let 'em know you're a member.
Lou W
GeorgeRud Posted on Jan 11 2006, 07:10 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've been around since the early 70s at least. Always good, honest people in my opinion. Not always the cheapest, though I think they do price match.  

I checked there pricing on the parts I bought, and they were priced right.

jim_hoyland Posted on Jan 11 2006, 07:16 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure they have your e-mail address; every so often they offer 25% off for a very limited time.  

I figured that, when they asked me for a "coupon Discount" now they have my e-mail address.
tat2dphreak
I've used them 1-2 times... good vendor, come think of it... I only know 2 bad vendors
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.