914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flatout
Just put the flames on this and painted the bed. lol2.gif
flatout
another pic...
flatout
1 more..
tat2dphreak
shocked[1].gif smiley_notworthy.gif wub.gif that is one sexy beast! thank you for sharing Shelby!! smiley_notworthy.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Brian Mifsud
clap.gif That's a truck with style

Nice work
Lou W
Very Nice work pray.gif
Aaron Cox
cop pull you over cuz the truck was on fire? av-943.gif
Jeroen
very cool!
clap.gif
GWN7
very nice smilie_pokal.gif
VaccaRabite
Whats with the Po-po?

In that last pic, with you reflected as you tack the pic, it looks like you have your hands on the back of your head "arrested" style.

sheeplove.gif

Zach
flatout
The Po-po is a friend of mine.I took the truck to the car wash and he followed me to make sure I made it home ok.The tranny slips very bad! wink.gif
messix
wow again your work is stunning! and you seem to be very busy. no wonder with the quality of your work.
nomore9one4
Sweet! cool_shades.gif
flatout
Thanks everybody for the kind words! smile.gif Thankfully,I am busy.I usually have one or two in my shop all the time.My paint rep was here yesterday and told me the other shops around are really slow.But I do mostly custom work and that is a totally different client list than collision stuff.
messix
show us some work in progress pict.s plez pray.gif
neo914-6
Shelby, your work is shocked[1].gif drooley.gif smiley_notworthy.gif pray.gif

so how much to transport from CA to MO? biggrin.gif
flatout
I'm thinking it would be expensive to get your car to here.Too bad though,I would really love to do it for you biggrin.gif
I am going to start on a Harley next.Not too much to show until it's done.But the next car I get in I will shoot some progress pics. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.