Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: colorado, 914's and costa rica...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
3 people eluded to it today... and im curious to hear this.....

sounds funny...
alpha434
go back to the i hate cops page.

i posted it there. Nobody skirted it. we just feel bad for our buddy and how he might not get to come home from BEAUTIFUL Costa Rica. dead horse.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (alpha434 @ Jan 12 2006, 07:20 PM)
go back to the i hate cops page.

i posted it there. Nobody skirted it. we just feel bad for our buddy and how he might not get to come home from BEAUTIFUL Costa Rica. dead horse.gif

couldnt understand it... laugh.gif
alpha434

Machinist

Group: Members
Member No.: 5280

QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Jan 12 2006, 03:00 PM)
someone form the CO group want to chime in for "the lighter side". i wasn't there this past weekend, but i think there is a "GOOD" cop story waiting to be told wink.gif

of course, said interested party and fellow 914 owner has since fled the country to Costa Rica............. w00t.gif

Yeah the cops in colorado are pretty ok. when you're white.

The story goes back to last weekend- Local 914 club meeting. The guy with the slowest car decides he wants to race. Mr Ginter and some idiot kid kick his ass on the highway. Five minutes later, we're all pulled over at a gas station just down the street from my vocational school.

The cops hassled me alot. They let the other guys just hang out while they triple-checked me.The second cop on the scene thought it was really cool that we were in a car club.

Bada bing, Bada boom. The guy in the slow car gets arrested and everybody else gets to go home scott free. Except that dumb kid got a ticket for not carrying his license. Thank god I've got my number memorized.

And one of the guys REALLY had his head screwed on straight as to how to bust the one guy free and get him out of the country.

He sent a postcard today from beautiful Costa Rica.

ar15.gif And I'll end my posts with as much fighting19.gif
violence as i see fit, Damn It!

alpha434
here's the pic. I just copied and pasted from the other post
TimT
Im going to Cosat Rica, then Peru in 3 weeks!!!

A week in Costa Rica, my cuz is geetin married in Tamarindo, then a few days more days in Costa Rica lazing on the beach. Then off to Peru.. and Machu Picchu and the Nazca lines

mueba.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif rocking nana.gif
Gint
I quit reading that I hate cops thread when I realized that it had the potential for the type of ridiculous ranting that I'd prefer not to listen to.

I still have pictures to take with the camera before I can get them developed. sad.gif
Howard
QUOTE (TimT @ Jan 12 2006, 06:31 PM)
Im going to Cosat Rica, then Peru in 3 weeks!!!

A week in Costa Rica, my cuz is geetin married in Tamarindo, then a few days more days in Costa Rica lazing on the beach. Then off to Peru.. and Machu Picchu and the Nazca lines

mueba.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif rocking nana.gif

Tim, lay off the Stoli, your spelling is beerchug.gif

Nazca lines have great significance here. Slits drew them....

and i still don't get the Costa Rica / police connection wacko.gif
Trekkor
ridiculous ranting that I'd prefer not to listen to.

Enter the ninja ph34r.gif

lol2.gif

That's what I do.

KT
alpha434
QUOTE (Gint @ Jan 12 2006, 06:34 PM)
I quit reading that I hate cops thread when I realized that it had the potential for the type of ridiculous ranting that I'd prefer not to listen to.

I still have pictures to take with the camera before I can get them developed. sad.gif

Damn it Mike. Hurry up. take some glamour shots of your wife or your car or something. Your wife and your car together.

Just get the film developed. I want to send pictures to some of my folks.

and this isn't a ninja ph34r.gif

this is ninja.gif

HIYA!!!
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 12 2006, 06:38 PM)

the guy that was arrested over the weekend fled to Costa Rica once he posted bail. we are now deciding how best to cannibalize his car lol2.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Jan 12 2006, 08:01 PM)

and i still don't get the Costa Rica / police connection  :wacko:

the guy that was arrested over the weekend fled to Costa Rica once he posted bail. we are now deciding how best to cannibalize his car lol2.gif

who?

and what was the infraction?

when was this....

not funny unless you complete the story....
alpha434
QUOTE (TimT @ Jan 12 2006, 06:31 PM)
Im going to Cosat Rica, then Peru in  3 weeks!!!

A week in Costa Rica, my cuz is geetin married in Tamarindo, then  a few days more days in Costa Rica lazing on the beach. Then off to Peru.. and Machu Picchu and the Nazca lines

mueba.gif  :beer1:  :beer2:  :rockin:

Tim, lay off the Stoli, your spelling is beerchug.gif

Nazca lines have great significance here. Slits drew them....

AND WE BUSTED THE GUY OUT AND HID HIM IN COSTA RICA UNTIL THE WHOLE THING COOLS OVER.

Jeeze. Everyone watches so much tv that they can't see a storyline anymore..
Haha. I'm such a jerk.

Here's another ninja

ninja.gif
TROJANMAN
story is posted above aaron. i didn't tell it, so if it isn't clear bark at the newbie. w00t.gif

i wasn't there, but.......................i'll try and retell it.

group of 914's are dragging with some teenager. 914's get pulled over. cops were apparently really cool (the link to the cop thread). turns out one of the 914 guys (he doesn't post here alot) had an outstanding warrant for an unpaid ticket, gets arrested. ironically, the day after the incident, he fled to costa rica (it was a planned vacation).

does that sum it up (those of you that were there?)

like my corona joke? lol2.gif
alpha434
The infraction was driving a car far exceeding the capabilities of a police interceptor. And his bail was set to $400,000.

His car is a blue 1.7 which is why nobody's touched it yet. Has those ugly four bolt fuchs and all.

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Which way to the airport?
alpha434
And I'm not a newb. I've been on here for atleast a month. Maybe two.

ninja.gif ninja.gif ninja.gif
Which way to China?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Jan 12 2006, 08:07 PM)
story is posted above aaron. i didn't tell it, so if it isn't clear bark at the newbie. w00t.gif

i wasn't there, but.......................i'll try and retell it.

group of 914's are dragging with some teenager. 914's get pulled over. cops were apparently really cool (the link to the cop thread). turns out one of the 914 guys (he doesn't post here alot) had an outstanding warrant for an unpaid ticket, gets arrested. ironically, the day after the incident, he fled to costa rica (it was a planned vacation).

does that sum it up (those of you that were there?)

like my corona joke? lol2.gif

thank you greggor.... lol.

makes sense now.

sorry i cant read alpha very well.... screwy.gif laugh.gif

TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 12 2006, 07:12 PM)

like my corona joke? lol2.gif [/QUOTE]
thank you greggor.... lol.

makes sense now.

sorry i cant read alpha very well.... screwy.gif laugh.gif

so i'm not the only one......... wacko.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
sorry, still laughing about my corona joke
lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (alpha434 @ Jan 12 2006, 07:10 PM)
And I'm not a newb. I've been on here for atleast a month. Maybe two.

ninja.gif  :ninja:  :ninja:
Which way to China?

ironic your member # is 5280 biggrin.gif

i was wondering how you reached 120+ posts so fast............. lol2.gif

oh, and i checked up on you ph34r.gif your first post was less than 30 days ago.......

lol2.gif
SharonG
popcorn[1].gif laugh.gif av-943.gif

You guys are cracking me up - I told Mike to give me the camera. I'm sure I can find something to take a photo of to expedite the development of the film! wink.gif
TROJANMAN
i heard mike owns an orange 914............isit true?
a photo might prove it lol2.gif
BMartin914
No, you're a newbie - until you've been here for at least a year. I still feel like a newbie after 18+ mos.

Newbie sure does post a lot (not like there's anything wrong with that). I've gotta get my car out and meet this kid. I'm always the youngest one at every get-together.

I'm ready to feel like a non-newbie.

Hey Chris (L.)!

After getting on this site again, I feel like getting my car back on the road after 6 weeks.

Maybe Saturday. Too bad Greg hasn't initiated any runs since Mt. Evans.

I have complete confidence that the Lakewood Police offending individual will be back on the scene in no time! wink.gif
SharonG
Mike's diligently working on it! I'm sure you'll be over for the welding extraveganza, right Greg?
Gint
QUOTE (BMartin914 @ Jan 12 2006, 08:27 PM)
No, you're a newbie - until you've been here for at least a year. I still feel like a newbie after 18+ mos.

Newbie sure does post a lot (not like there's anything wrong with that). I've gotta get my car out and meet this kid. I'm always the youngest one at every get-together.

I'm ready to feel like a non-newbie.

Hey Chris (L.)!

After getting on this site again, I feel like getting my car back on the road after 6 weeks.

Maybe Saturday. Too bad Greg hasn't initiated any runs since Mt. Evans.

I have complete confidence that the Lakewood Police offending individual will be back on the scene in no time! wink.gif

Where were ya last Sunday Ben?!?!?! You missed all of the fun.

I'm free Saturday. I can tune the 914 into submission.

Now I need to replace that crap-ass picture... dry.gif
BMartin914
Last Sunday...

Had errands to run and a wildcard game to watch.

I didn't even know anyone was getting together until late that night.

I thought I'd wash the 914 on Saturday in the morning. The rest of my day is free until about 5:00.

Chime in if you want to do something. Rare opportunity for a nice day with no gravel on the roads and I have no plans...
majkos
Welcome Sharon! aktion035.gif I like your style!
I've been lurking for awhile ,awaiting for dang pictures, smoke.gif

Wanna take credit for suggesting to Mike this is a photo op. and gotta get a camera! happy11.gif

He gets to meet a cutie in the meantime! mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
majkos
icon_bump.gif
So G-man,take any pics.??
I wanna see the pics. of the Bad Boys of Colorado! poke.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (SharonG @ Jan 12 2006, 07:32 PM)
Mike's diligently working on it!  I'm sure you'll be over for the welding extraveganza, right Greg?

First, Cool! Cops, car chases, jail, fleeding the country! You guys will never grow up! Cool! aktion035.gif driving.gif Wish I was there! w00t.gif

Second! thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Sharon! wavey.gif Get busy! Maybe Mike in the Spoke suit... lol2.gif

And Dude! That Car is Awesome! Get er dun! clap.gif
SharonG
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jan 16 2006, 10:59 AM)
Sharon! wavey.gif Get busy! May Mike in the Spoke suit... lol2.gif

I will be *more!* than happy to get the film developed as soon as Mike wub.gif finishes up the roll of film in the camera! I think he may need photo ideas...
TROJANMAN
here's a photo idea.........

why don't you take some pics for next year's LADIES calender drooley.gif

biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (SharonG @ Jan 16 2006, 11:27 AM)
Sharon!  :wavey:  Get busy! May Mike in the Spoke suit... lol2.gif

I will be *more!* than happy to get the film developed as soon as Mike wub.gif finishes up the roll of film in the camera! I think he may need photo ideas...

Man, I need to re-read my posts. Nice type error quote.. dry.gif
SharonG
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jan 16 2006, 02:36 PM)
QUOTE (SharonG @ Jan 16 2006, 11:27 AM)
Sharon!  :wavey:  Get busy! May Mike in the Spoke suit... lol2.gif

Man, I need to re-read my posts. Nice type error quote.. dry.gif

I thought Mike had told you about his May Spoke suit! I thought that was his and MY little secret, and CERTAINLY not to be photographed!!! wink.gif
majkos
Mike! poke.gif
Gee whiz,we get more responce from Shar.
then you dead horse.gif smoke.gif
effutuo101
ph34r.gif I would like to hear the story from Joe d2maso! This sounds like a no s*&t and there I was story. Kevins car is looking good. Who's blue car? I hope you all have a mild winter! biggrin.gif
Chris
Gint
QUOTE (effutuo101 @ Jan 16 2006, 10:07 PM)
ph34r.gif I would like to hear the story from Joe d2maso! This sounds like a no s*&t and there I was story. Kevins car is looking good. Who's blue car? I hope you all have a mild winter! biggrin.gif
Chris

Hi CHris! T'was a good winter day in Colorado! For everyone except Joe anyway. The blue 914 is his.

Gint
QUOTE (majkos @ Jan 16 2006, 06:00 PM)
Mike! poke.gif
Gee whiz,we get more responce from Shar.
then you dead horse.gif smoke.gif

I worked most of the weekend Kev! Gimme a break. This oione made me cry I laughed so hard.

The "perp".

Gint
I think last pic was right before Joe called me an asshole. THe cop was even laughin.

The conspirators

Gint
This one is my personal favorite.
Gint
We went on later that day to "reaquire" Kev's new rust free tub.
Gint
The loading crew, Chris and Rex form left to right.
majkos
smilie_pokal.gif GREAT SHOTS! smilie_pokal.gif

THAT was a fun filled 914 day! You did good G-man pray.gif

You deserve some beer! beer3.gif
swing by and we'll have some toast for "Joe" beerchug.gif

BTW,I had a good laugh chairfall.gif av-943.gif when I saw Joe in his new 'ride"

Chris Willaim,you were missed!
Gint
You working today Kev?
majkos
Yeah sad.gif

In fact,on Gstrojan's rental smash.gif
effutuo101
Great Pic's everybody! Glad to see you all are having fun! I agree with Sharon! That pic had me rolling on the floor! Have fun guys.
Chris spank.gif
majkos
Chris!
How's the weather?? av-943.gif

I see you've had about a month of rain sad.gif

BTW the green car belongs to Gint,his "buget" car.

Mine's awaiting a motor.
The 2.0( Yellow GT) remember her?
Didn't have good heads on one side. dry.gif

But, it's all good, smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.