Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Guys I need help finding a fluffy , stuffed, 914 toy car.
I have seen them some where on line, can any one help me out. I need it for a very special little Boy.
or do you know some one who makes things like this.
Dave , Barberdave smilie_flagge6.gif
URY914
Ebay from time to time.
Good luck, good cause. smile.gif

Paul
TheCabinetmaker
I have seen pics of some on this site in a members collection. Can't remember who. Will he come forth?
JeffBowlsby
Craig has a yellow one...

I have photo of a green one...
Aaron Cox
i want one too! jk- good cause
seanery
I remember that TWEEKS when they were PB TWEEKS had them.
Qarl
Sounds like a new business for someone. Anyone know how to sew???

Anyone have a wife/girlfriend/mother that wants to make some $$$$$....

We just need some good graphics for the top and sides.

I'm sure a lot could be sold here alone!!!!
Qarl
Oh... and thanks for looking Dave. pray.gif

Regards,

Karl
Steve
They were made by a company called toys for adults in San Diego.
The company went out of business.
AA also used to carry them.

Steve
GWN7
You would have to get one, take it apart for a pattern and get the parts screen printed and then find someone to sew it up.

Hardest part is finding one smile.gif
boxstr
Not really, I have a 914 stuffed pillow and I also have a piece of fabric that is a pattern used for the 911. They are silk screened onto the fabric, then cut out and sewn togehter and stuffed with rust free stuffing.
The first pic shows the pattern and the second pic shows some of the finished products.
CCLINPATTERNLAND
boxstr
Second pic.
Brad Roberts
Soon the 914 club will be selling "Joe Boxer" underwear with 914's running around on them...

We seriously need a online store for all of this. It might actually pay for the site.

B
boxstr
Reyn Spooner swim trunks with a blue Speedster and other vintage autos.
CCLINJOEBOXERS
boxstr
Rare shirt with all Prsche motif, including Porsche crest, notice 914 in lower right side of pic.
CCLINLAWSUIT
Brad Roberts
I nominate CRAIG to run our online store. All those in favor.. say "I".

"I"

B
Andyrew
I
Scott Carlberg
yeah sure, I.

But Damn! How about holding the next 914 party at Craig's house?
Did you see all of those Porsche toys/pillows? w00t.gif
JeffBowlsby
We seriously need a online store for all of this. It might actually pay for the site.

AYE agree...

The german 914 club does it...calendars, clothing,...

Imagine...a 2004 calendar of 914 photos...
Aaron Cox
I

calendars would be cool!
that pillow is so cool!
boxstr
Hey lay it on me B. you know I love shipping the goodies. Actually not bad when you finally get setup. Checkout www.914-club.de/ then go to Clubartikel. It will give you an idea of what they are selling at the German 914 club.
CCLINMERCHANDISEMODE
Kerrys914
Not sure if it helps but I have some calander creating software I could use to make a first draft. I figure a Kinkos could print the calander from CD to nice paper and bind it.

Or

Is this something you would have a pro do?

Cherrs
Kerry beerchug.gif
ArtechnikA
TFA was run by Margie Smith-Haas in San Diego, where she still lives (AFAIK) and is active in the San Diego Region. very quick racer in her own right, has some time in a 935, for instance ...

anyway - i bet she wouldn't be too hard to track down through SDR, but i bet she gets a call a month from someone wanting to re-start the lines. it was a simpler time in those days, Porsche actually had a joint marketing deal with TFA but now i bet they'd sue anyone who tried to follow on in a heartbeat. i have no idea what a proper license would involve. Porsche doesn't seem to care squat about the 914 unless and until someone else tries to makae some money they suddenly think they're entitled to ...

if you want to do a calendar, i'd be glad to provide an airbrush painting for one or a couple of months. i'd been thinking of doing a calendar, it's too big an undertaking for ma nowadays but i'd be glad to donate (pictures for) a month or two...

as for the earlier post - Dave McLaughlin and i will be talking at the ECR about what we can do in the way of airbrushed Tees...
URY914
Screw Ebay. We'll do it ourselves.

I thought of a 914 shaped flashlight, but it would rust around the battery!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
I crack myself up.

Paul
Andyrew
I wish we could produce these...

IPB Image
Charles Deutsch
This is the cover of a Mittelmotor catalog from a few years back. You might check their site.

IPB Image
JeffBowlsby
I wonder if one of the car cover companies would put a 914club logo on their covers...Group buy time...

I need a new cover for this winter...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.