Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paintless Dent Removal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Crown H
Anyone try paintless dent removal on their 914?
Would it work on the typical rear trunk dimple and small door dings or would the 30 year + old metal not be pliable enough?
ChrisFoley
I know someone who had it done on his black 914. There are some limitations as to where they can reach with their tools, but the results were excellent where they were able to operate.
bernbomb914
I've had it done with great results

Bernie driving.gif
Jeffs9146
I did it on my Jeep and it was amazing! I couldn't see a thing and it was quite a dent!

Jeff
Randal
It does work.

I've never been disappointed and it sure is more reasonable than having a fender repainted.
boxstr
914,911, and Boxster and wife's BMW, excellent and they are done in no time. Expensive for the amount of time they spend, but when you put into perspective cheaper and quicker than the body repair shop.
CCLINDENTDOCTORTOWN
seanery
my buddy John did it on his 928GT and it looked beautiful! Had every ding pulled.
Brad Roberts
Welcome Crown !! I didnt see where you posted first...

One of my good friends is Chief at one of your fire departments in Grapevine.

Oh.. how I miss lake Grapevine.

B
bongo monkey
Would it work on this dent?
tod914
As long as there are no sharp creases. Would be worth having him do it even if he cant get 100% out.
914werke
Craig, Nice avatar, what are you ride'n?
Rusty
I've had it done, too. I was very happy.

Take your car for an estimate. They'll tell you if they don't think they can fix it with their removal process. Estimates are free smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.