Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have a new Porsche dealer window sticker?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
I'm designing signage for the SEMA show in Las Vegas this November. Without corp identity infringement, I'd like a dealer-like sticker with neo914-6 specs and options on the windows. There may be a sign next to the car. I'm open for ideas, may need vinyl logos as well. idea.gif

So far these companies/people will have their logos on the signage and may be mentioned in media:
www.msdsinc.com (Maltese Falcon) [ SPONSOR] smilie_pokal.gif

contributors clap.gif
www.ghiaspecialties (John Kelly)
www.paintandmetal (McMark)
www.TC Design (TC Design)
www.914club/Engman products
www.Mueller Design Works (Mueller)
www.prototypenetwork.com Larry
www.car-gems.com Lefteris Trochalidis
www.brailleauto.com Blake
Maltese Falcon
Felix, PM sent
der Falcon8er
neo914-6
Marty, that is classic! clap.gif

Anyone have a "new" sticker (scan would be fine)?
JeffBowlsby
Felix, I know of a guy in Texas who makes excellent repro window stickers, but they are the 1970s version original to the 914, not current Porsche I am sure.

Do you want the old one or the new one?
neo914-6
Jeff,

I'm looking for a new sticker to reproduce for my neo914-6 signage. I suppose I could check the local dealer but I suspect all the new buyers want to keep them...

Ask Martin to see his "vintage" sticker, it's very interesting...
Rockaria
If all else fails and if you want I could make you a sticker that would look just like a real one, but with your specs. All I would need is to see what a porsche dealer sticker looks like and the rest is simple. I would send you a high quality PDF and you could print as many as you want. I could even give you the PSD/TIF file so you could make changes.

Just a thought,
neo914-6
QUOTE (Rockaria @ Jan 20 2006, 07:28 AM)
If all else fails and if you want I could make you a sticker that would look just like a real one, but with your specs. All I would need is to see what a porsche dealer sticker looks like and the rest is simple. I would send you a high quality PDF and you could print as many as you want. I could even give you the PSD/TIF file so you could make changes.

Just a thought,

Sweet! I'll see if I can borrow one and scan it for you... smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.