Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxster Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
I am wondering if a stock style Boxster muffler will fit on my two liter 73 with out flares? I dont mean directly, but how much room on the sides? Does anybody have the dimensions of the Boxster muffler?
Thanks,
Mueller
you mean like this??? smile.gif

user posted image
dinomium
yes, I saw that pic, but it seems like the pipes might be a little far outboard...
What do you think Mueller?
Mueller
you might be able to plug up the original inlets and weld in new ones depending on the internal configuration of the muffler.....

dinomium
screwy.gif oooh kinda like the home made twin pipe banana? The boxy pipe is the stainless no? I have not tried to weld ss yet...
I am liking this more and more. If not this then I am going to weld two fart cans to some scrap and run those!
flipa.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (dinomium @ Jan 16 2006, 03:55 PM)
screwy.gif oooh kinda like the home made twin pipe banana? The boxy pipe is the stainless no? I have not tried to weld ss yet...
I am liking this more and more. If not this then I am going to weld two fart cans to some scrap and run those!
flipa.gif

looks like a lot of work....fine if you have nothing else to do or you need to be "different" and like a challange smile.gif

dinomium
well, Mike, I already AM different... biggrin.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (dinomium @ Jan 16 2006, 04:10 PM)

you gotta be to be here screwy.gif
dinomium
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jan 16 2006, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE (dinomium @ Jan 16 2006, 04:10 PM)

you gotta be to be here screwy.gif

agree.gif aint that the truth!
beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.