Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ARIZONA TEENERS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gregrobbins
hotdgr, aka Bob Denning, will hit Phoenix some time tomorrow afternoon, Tuesday the 17th. Bob just picked up a 914 in California and is driving it home to Florida.

I just got off the phone with him and he said he had no real plans once he got to Phoenix. Anyone up for a last minute dinner? I am stuck with my teaching gig at Glendale Community College, but happy to help coordinate a gathering and meet for an early ice tea. beer.gif

Call me if you can work meeting Bob into your schedule.

Greg Robbins
623-297-4084
TravisNeff
I am game, might be at work till 6 though.
MoveQik
I'm in. 7-ish would work for me.
Flat VW
I am unsure about today, I will know better as the day develops.

I will check here later and attend if I can.

John wavey.gif

P.S Hubris or insanity, I admire the courage. driving.gif
TravisNeff
boldblue.gif
MoveQik
confused24.gif I'm waiting. I told Greg to call me as soon as he hears that our boy made it from CA. Hopefully he had a trouble free drive.
Flat VW
Ain't in the cards today. mad.gif

John
azbill
Greg just called me Bob Denning is getting into Phoenx now (4:45PM). Meeting for dinner at El Paso 43 Avenue and Peoria Road at 6:00 tonight. I will not be able to be there sorry Have a good time.

MoveQik
I just talked to Greg as well. I'll be a little late. Start without me but I'll meet you there for a beer.gif
TravisNeff
I'll be heading out in the next 15 minutes or so (from Chandler)
TravisNeff
Thanks all, good dinner, cars and talk! HotDogr and MW914 took some pics, so we should see some soon
Flat VW
Where's them fotos? confused24.gif

John w00t.gif
Joe Ricard
Yea man, I need to what to look for when he shows up at my door.
Oh yea duh it will be the ONLY other teener around.
still where's the pics man.
So is Bob east bound with the hammer down this morning?
gregrobbins
Yep, headed east. I just posted a new thread. Lets stay in contact with Bob as he makes this run. If he passed through your area, hook up with him. Real nice guy!

Thread
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.