Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC: Ebay 'vette
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mudfoot76
Well, we've seen 914 pick-up conversions, and 928 pick-up conversions. I guess the bowtie crowed wasn't content with hot-rodding El Caminos anymore blink.gif

Corvette Conversion
VaccaRabite
barf.gif

I love vettes, but that is just horrid.

Zach
skline
One of a kind Covertible Corvette Pickup Truck with removable hard top. This beautiful vehicle was the pride of ownership to one of the principle owners of Bayliner Boats. Specialized molds were created to stretch the 1984 front and 1991 rear Corvette body. This car has a Munci 4 speed transmission and a 350 engine. Over $115,000 was spent to build this masterpiece.

I just want to know, Why?
Hybrid_Teener
they killed it :cry:
GaroldShaffer
wasn't there some sort of Corvette conversion in the 70's that made it look a stationwagon in the back. I seem to remember a neighbor of ours a had won when I was a kid

It could be worse, it could look like this shocked[1].gif
GaroldShaffer
bootyshake.gif shot icon8.gif

richardmosselman
I don't know?-Kinda nice, seems well done-no worse than the 914 pick-em-up! Why not? They used to build custom Rolls Estate Wagons,Cadillac pick-ups etc. Each to his own I guess??

Firebird Wagon----Jensen GT, BMW Z3 coupe (and now Z4).
double-a
over 100k invested?!? that's a lot of coin. why would someone want to turn a sportscar into a... small pickup? the world's all crazy, next thing you know they'll be telling us that porsche will produce a sport untility vehicle or something. dry.gif

~a
wertygrog
i kinda like it....the lines still seem to flow nicely...i'd take it! (for free) biggrin.gif

brent
Ferg
Actually I love it! And if it was the bayliner boat guys personal ride I bet the fiberglass work ect is top notch. To bad it's built off a 84, old dash ect, and no pics of motor ect, but from the outside looks real nice!

Ferg.
ClayPerrine
ohmy.gif wacko.gif icon8.gif barf.gif
Howard
I love it wub.gif
Let's see, 15k will get you a new Ranger Xcab, or you could have this?
Should be yellow, tho...
Mueller
my suspicions has been confirmed....all Chevy cars are really based on truck designs, ahahhaha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.