Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anybody done business with camp914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chef914
I am going to buy a 914 from camp914 and would like some feedback from people on them.I just want to be sure before I spend money on a flight to go there. I think they are very knowledgable but want to be sure. thanks
Aaron Cox
craig is da man... smilie_pokal.gif
VegasRacer
100% Trustworthy. smile.gif

* Elaine might even think Craig is Spongeworthy *
brant
You absolutely will enjoy dealing with Craig!
100% satisfaction. He is one of the good guys!

I know a couple of colorado folk that have dealt directly with him on full cars and big projects.

Untarnished reputation!... ever!

brant
Lou W
I've purchased parts from Craig, I was very happy with the quality and service. I would highly recomend him.
GaroldShaffer
I wouldn't buy @#$!@#$! from him. wink.gif

Just kidding biggrin.gif I have bought seats and other parts from Craig and I have never had any problems. Everything was exactly what he said they would be when they arrived.
Rand
agree.gif
Yup, Craig's a stand up guy.
goose2
don't worry cool.gif
dion9146
I recently purchased new front hood shocks from Craig. Perfect transaction - great product and fast shipping. Can't get better than that. smilie_pokal.gif

Dion
ArtechnikA
been on both sides of transactions with Craig, worked out fine.
standup guy.

if there is *any* whining, it's that it's his business and he expects to make money at it - as if that were a bad thing...

i'd do business with Craig again in a heartbeat, and he's one of the few people in the business i'd hop a plane to pick up a car if he said it'd get me back home.
brant
Also, I think Craig should be recognized for his volunteer work...

I guess what I mean is that he Always sponsors 914 event, always helps out 914 travelers, donates to charities and even donated $ from his 914 sales to the Tsunami.

I doubt he makes very much profit from this business...
but it is definitely an example of the "good Guy" type of business you want to see make it!

brant
bondo
I've only bought little stuff from him. (lenses, hood shocks, driving lights) The quality is top notch, and he's a super nice guy. He also knows how to stump me in a car quiz. smile.gif
fiid
I have only bought parts from camp, but my experience was among the best I have had, and great customer service.

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

J P Stein
Jeeze, it sounds like youz guys know him laugh.gif
rhodyguy
whatta love fest biggrin.gif . you'll enjoy your visit to camp. craig's a nice guy and a great businessman. rest assured.

k
william harris
What they all said. Purchased various parts. Great experience - good guy - hell he even answers the phone. biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
which car are you considering?

k
seanery
Craig stands behind what he sells. My 72 came from him.
Root_Werks
You won't go wrong buying anything from Criag. smilie_pokal.gif
tat2dphreak
camp914(craig) is 100% trustworthy, anything he says is golden in my book.
Eric_Shea
Craig = Good Guy wink.gif
dinomium
he is SUCH a great guy that he will sell you a part from the SAME car that you are helping sawzall!! For only slight handling fee!
HA!

screwy.gif
Craig is a stand up guy... When they stop teasing and everybody is nice to you, start to worry!
Tom
I was in your position last year. Found CAMP 914 and read all the good things about Craig and ended up buying a 76 from him. Definately a good guy and will not lead you wrong. The 76 is in a lot better condition than I thought it was. Get your 914 from him and you will not be sorry.
Tom
Gint
Craig is one of the good guys. You couldn't find a better long range seller on a 914 purchase.
TravisNeff
I bought a car from Craig and the transaction couldn't have been better. I am a very happy "camp"er. smilie_pokal.gif
propricer
Standup guy ... no worries !!!
Chris Pincetich
For Xmas this year I was asked what I wanted = 914 parts!

Craig and Co. took an order from my Mom who requested it be shipped to my brother's house in Portland, OR. The package was hand delivered to his front porch! smilie_pokal.gif

Great service!
Allan
You'll be pleased...
Trevorg7
Good parts, great transactions, even better person!

T
Jenny
Plus, he slices and dices as well (even makes julian fries), rendering your other kitchen appliances virtually obsolete. rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Craig is a stand up guy with a great reputation among the teener-folk. If you had to fly out and buy a car from someone, he's definitely the one you want to buy from.

Jen
pfierb
Bought hood shocks from him couldn't be more pleased with the product and the service and you talk to Craig in person.....very rare today.
firstknight13
smilie_pokal.gif i have ordered many items from CAMP 914 and as always perfect!! crosscountry!! smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif
markb
What they said.
Jeroen
Craig = GOODPEOPLEINCCL
biggrin.gif
GWN7
I bought a great car from him..........only bad thing I can say is he never put my picture up on his "visitors" page, guess I'm too ugly wink.gif biggrin.gif
LvSteveH
Ok, here is the real deal..... all these guys have gotten ripped off, and they want you to be part of their "club", don't fall for it! Misery loves company. All kidding aside, very trust worthy. smile.gif
gregrobbins
Camp914: Top flight outfit, honorable, knowledgable, and fair. I am very happy with my dealings for parts. Met Travis this evening and he is super pleased with the car he purchased from them.

Nothing but positives here! If I were looking for another 914, my first call would be to Craig. He will do right by you!
Eric Taylor
One of the best guys I've ever delt with. He has always been more than fair with me and I wouldn't think twice about buying anything from craig. 100% Trustworthy and honest. He's one of the best. Heres to you Craig smilie_pokal.gif
Eric
seanery
OK, do we have a consensus yet?
chiffon911
I bought a 914 from him. Nice car - it is what he said it is. He said he'd send me the title and he did. A stand up guy and I'd buy another car from him.
StratPlayer
Craig for PRESIDENT smilie_pokal.gif
olav

I talked to him on the phone. Excellent phone voice.
goose2
Does anyone know when Craig is mailing out the pay-off checks for the positive feedback? laugh.gif
seanery
Mine was direct deposited last night, so you should get yours soon. dry.gif
Part Pricer

I traded emails with Craig. He always used proper grammer. smiley_notworthy.gif
Mueller
not to be an @$$, but buying a trunk shock kit and buying a complete car is a totally different story...that being said, I'd trust Craig enough to take his word on the condition of a car biggrin.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
I give him a 9 out of 10 (10 is good, 1 ain't).

The reason for the loss of one point: I went to look at a 914 he had for sale and while there he showed me a gorgeous, orange one that he was asking more than double what I was looking at. That's teasing. Teasing a financially-challenged Porsche nut is minus one point happy11.gif
John Kelly
Bought from, and sold to Craig...no worries, start your trip...he didn't even cringe when he saw how messy my shop in Seattle was.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.