Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone near killeen texas?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lincoln
am likely to be relocating there in next couple weeks and could use any info on job availabilities in the welding industries there - will add more info as i get it sorted out
Joe Ricard
Big state where the hell is that at?
Brotherbob
When you say Killeen you might as well say FORT HOOD TX.
Fort Hood used to be the largest military installation in the US, most of it is impact area.
I wish I could paint a pretty picture for you but my memories of Fort Hood are not that pleasant .
HOT,Dusty, trees dont grow tall.
When I was stationed there I went to the local grocery store and asked a cute gal, "What do you do down here for fun ?" She said get drunk and screw.....
Damn ex wife......Oh well. biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
I was raised about 30 minutes from Killeen... not a huge town, think of it as the civilian suburb to Ft. Hood. it's also near Austin, Waco, and Temple, there's members around that area...
lincoln
can anyone tell me what the job markets like in the area? hows the average wages etc? im a welder with over 15yrs experience if that helps , certified in mig, stick, flux-core, trained in tig on steel and alum and SS, qualified also in innershield, outershield, sub-arc and a couple others i can never seem to recall off hand
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.