Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has Anyone Seen This Car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Spoke
This car is listed in MySpace

1.7L 73 914 in La Habra, CA

Looks ok from the outside, however 914 ugly is on the inside.

Asking $4K, seems like a bit much but not sure about chassis condition. Has 67K miles, may be 167K? Was not originally black, maybe red?

Interesting shifter boot. I like the wrapped steering wheel. Is that electrical tape?

Has anyone seen this car? Opinions?

Thanks,
Spoke

Bleyseng
Atleast there is a battery tray in there. Looks like a basic $4k car to me. Go look at the rockers/longs or ask for pics.
jonwatts
The interior doesn't look bad, just original un-restored (which also could mean un-molested).

I agree with Geoff.

bd1308
the shifter boot is a standard FLAPS issue...

the steering wheel DOES look electrical taped.

but what gets me is the can of AXE in what would appear to be a center console shell... lol2.gif
mack914
Looks like it has one of Dr. Evil's TJ dashes.
Spoke
Is anyone close to this car to take a look at it?

Thanks,
Spoke
dlo914
QUOTE (Spoke @ Jan 18 2006, 03:04 PM)
Is anyone close to this car to take a look at it?

Thanks,
Spoke

i googled La Habra and it's only 15 miles from where i'm at...i'll reply the guy VIA myspace...hmm...now if only Myspace'd wasnt so laggy dry.gif
Rand
I'm not sure I would want a carb conversion for that price... unless it has a hopped up motor with a good cam, and/or is a really solid tub with minimal rust.
Spoke
QUOTE (Rand @ Jan 18 2006, 06:28 PM)
I'm not sure I would want a carb conversion for that price... unless it has a hopped up motor with a good cam, and/or is a really solid tub with minimal rust.

I'm looking to get a solid tub and work from there. Engine just has to run.

Daniel,

Thanks for the offer.

Spoke
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Rand @ Jan 18 2006, 04:28 PM)

4k for a 1,7 / 1,8 headed motor? no thanks....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.