Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hotgre East Bound with the Pedal Down
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gregrobbins
hotdgr pulled out of Glendale Arizona around 8 a.m. headed east. No problems with the car on his run yesterday from Southern California to the Phoenix area. smilie_pokal.gif

His plan is to make a stop in Eloy AZ to do a little sky diving, then head east. Should stop in New Mexico or West Texas for the night. Anyone want to offer him a bed or food, give him a call on his cell: 813-610-0056.

It was great to visit with him last evening. Nice guy, great house guest, and the ultimate test: the dogs loved him and they are picky. biggrin.gif

Lets all support Bob as he travels from coast to coast. Hook up with him by cell and try to meet him if he will be passing near your area.
gregrobbins
Don't be afraid to bump this thread. boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
blitZ
GO Bob!!
Joe Ricard
Bob already has my cell #
If he times it right he can help me put the header on. mueba.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Jan 18 2006, 01:47 PM)
Bob already has my cell #
If he times it right he can help me put the header on. mueba.gif

lucky him wacko.gif
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
azbill
I hope someone will give us a report where he stops tonight. What an adventure smilie_pokal.gif
Joe Ricard
heard through the grape vine Bob had trouble last night or yesterday.
anybody know some specifics.

I'd go help him if I knew where he is at. Hell of a road trip.
Honey I need to borrow the broom mueba.gif
gregrobbins
Joe, a lot of board activity last night:

Check Here
Joe Ricard
Dang how'd I miss this too.
anyway I'm digging up parts and standing by for anything I can do to help.

Hope we don't have to takea collection. "get HOTDGR home fund".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.