Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pricing of the -6 are way up there in europe
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
freezing14
just browsing and found this http://www.914garage.com/annonces.html

essentially original -6 rebuilt emgine ,, 31 000 euros,, that almost 40K us,, it might be worth while buying here and selling there the cost of shipping is probably not that much,, 2-3k hey,, that twice the price

914-6 - 04:24 pm, 19 Decembre, 2005 - 420 affichages Ecrire à cette personne
A vendre: 914-6 vert métalisé, chassis très sain, mécanique neuve de 911 S 2,0 litres 160cv sur bloc 914-6 d'origine, tendeurs de chaîne hydrauliques, pompe à huile gros débit, radiateur d'huile supplémentaire dans l'aile avant gauche, autobloquant neuf sur boîte type 901 d'origine, silencieux inox, barre anti-roulis avant et arrière d'origine, arceau, harnais, coupe-circuit, extincteur ... plus de 20000 euros de factures. Prête pour rallyes historiques. Article dans RS magazine de décembre 2004
prix 31000 euros

michel richard
It looks like a little more than an essentially original -6.

The ad translates into:

"914-6 - 04:24 pm, December 19, 2005.

For sale: 914-6 metallic green, very good tub, new 2.0 S 160HP drivetrain on original 914-6 case, hydraulic tensionners, high volume oil pump, additionnal oil cooler in left front fender, new limited slip differential on original 901 type transmission, stainless muffler, front and rear anti-roll bars, rollbar, harness, kill switch, fire-extinguisher . . . over 20,000 euros in bills. Ready for historic rallys. Article in RS magazine of December 2004.
Price: 31,000 euros."

Michel Richard
Official 914club translator of all things French.(self-appointed).
boxstr
Michel, Is it possible for me to list a 914-6 for sale on the 914 garage website or at least a reference to the CAMP 914 website to look at the 914-6 for sale. What I mean is I don't speak french.
Thank you
Craig
Gustl
Craig, I just watched the yellow /6 on your homepage
is this #2233 ??

really nice car - personally I'd prefere signal orange, though

wavey.gif Gustl
Porsche Rescue
That's it. It is mine, consigned to Camp 914.
rhodyguy
wow ohmy.gif . that was quick jim.

k
Porsche Rescue
Decided I wanted something my wife would drive and we could use for nice weather touring with our "children" in the back (two 25 lb. spaniels). My "bumble bee racer" will be my 914-6.
Went to southern CA with Gary Chapman to pick up the new 914-6 conversion which he is building to chase JP with (3.2, 915 Wevo LS tranny). While there the guy showed us his '86 911 Cab. with only 37,000 miles on it which was also for sale. Out with the yellow six, in with the blue 911.
michel richard
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jan 20 2006, 02:29 PM)
Michel, Is it possible for me to list a 914-6 for sale on the 914 garage website or at least a reference to the CAMP 914 website to look at the 914-6 for sale. What I mean is I don't speak french.
Thank you
Craig

Craig,

I don't know about the 914 garage website. I speak French as my primary language, but I don't live in France, my town is a suburb of Montreal.
If you want to submit an ad to that site, it would obviously be better to do it in French. I'll be more than happy to translate an ad for you.

Michel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.