Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-Need Electronic Repairman to fix Camera
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Hi All

I dropped my Cannon G-2 4.0 MegaPixel Digital Camera. The camera shop said it will cost $175.00 bucks to fix anything internal. I decided to buy another camera (Nikon D-50). I paid over $800 bucks for the G-2 back in 2002. It takes good pictures, but I don't want to fix it. Anyone on this board able to do electronic camera repairs can have it "free". I have all manuals, good battery, case, etc.

Hate to throw it in the trash.

Email me direct with your address if interested.

Tom tjbliznik@ameritech.net
Always Looking
That's a nice offer to someone who can fix it. beer.gif

I have my own camera issue and thought I'd post here. My 2003 JVC miniDV camcorder no longer works. After looking on the net, i surmise that it is a defective product, and because I stored it with the video in it, it broke. From what I can tell its a $200 fix but will likely happen again. Does anybody know about this or have a local resource I could take the camera to? If i end up buying a new one, I will have a similar offer to give it away.

Thanks,

Dan
Tettster
ohmy.gif

Email sent, Tom!

- Ted
r_towle
I would love it if you are still offering.

Rich
bd1308
Soldering iron warm and ready.

Tettster, dont make me find you.

b
VegasRacer
I have the same offer on a Canon PowerShot A40. 2.0 Mega Pixels. I think I have all the original paperwork. I dropped it and bought a new Nikon. The close up and long distance are not that bad. The photos in the medium range look like Andy took 'em. First one to PM and pay $5 postage gets it. ** SOLD **
TJB/914
Hey Ted.

You beat Ron out by 1-minute, sorry R first one got it.

Ted - I'll send it next week.

Tom
Tettster
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

boldblue.gif Just made my day. smile.gif

beer3.gif <-- Coffee.

- Ted
VegasRacer
SOLD - my Canon is going to Kentucky
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.