Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Does your work allow LOTTO group buys??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Sorta Off Topic since money won would be money spent on my 914 smash.gif welder.gif

Just got back from the store with 22 quick picks for this Saturdays Super Lotto.....

$83 million divided by 11 people wouldn't be too bad mueba.gif
Lou W
A long time ago 20 of us at an old job purchased 500 scratchers, any money that we would win we would use to buy more scratchers, by the time we were done, we ended up scratching pretty close to 1000 scratchers. It was actually kinda depressing. sad.gif

We've tried the lotto too, but no luck. We had planned to take our winnings, buy the company and fire all the bosses. biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
only on jackpots over $200,000,000 biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Sandy is in on the group thing at work. I hope they win. I'd quit so fast... I'm sure she would keep working. She likes it at the top for the food chain.
seanery
When I lived in LA I used to get coffee at Starbucks on the way to work. I passed several and was pleased when one was built within a mile or so of the office and on the right side of the road to make it easy to get in and get out. About 1 month after it opened the staff won a BIG California lottery - I think the 17 employees and managers each got close to $7 Million. They all said they were gonna stay working there. It was funny, once the checks arrived they dropped like flies - at least one or 2 per week until they were all gone.
scottb
lottery win?

ok, i would look at my age, the amount, my current retirement savings, health insurance needs......etc.

if all that is met, i quit . i would make a revolving door look like a windmill in a hurricane!!!!

until then......"yes sir.... what next sir...."

Allan
My work is so laid back that just about anything is allowed.

If I won I would definitely retire.....

Just imagine, a 83 million dollar 914.
SLITS
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jan 20 2006, 05:33 PM)

you're about 3 M short aren't you of hitting that goal? biggrin.gif
Allan
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 20 2006, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jan 20 2006, 05:33 PM)

you're about 3 M short aren't you of hitting that goal? biggrin.gif

I need a steering column turn signal assembly.

Wanna help me reach my goal? wub.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jan 20 2006, 05:53 PM)
I need a steering column turn signal assembly.

Wanna help me reach my goal? wub.gif

/6 or /4 ?....they're both the same price........3 M cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.