96conv
I apologize if this is a repost.

Is this for real? Kinda ugly.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/01/20/por...ental-roadster/
DonTraver
Wow, very interesting. I'd like to know more. Thanks,

Later, Don
J P Stein
Sure, they need something slotted in below the Boxter.....for about $39,999. biggrin.gif
bondo
Looks like a Toyota. blink.gif

If you ask me, it isn't a sucessor to the 914 unless it's a targa. biggrin.gif
lotus_65
there's only 1 concept drawing, and it's a "wouldn't it be cool if" article. i didn't even pay attention to it when i read it.

it was just a way to keep some illustrator in business. don't hold your breath.

however, if they did resurrect the 914 name, it would be good for our cars rep i think.
Allan
QUOTE (bondo @ Jan 21 2006, 09:00 AM)
If you ask me, it isn't a sucessor to the 914 unless it's a targa. biggrin.gif

agree.gif Gotta have a targa...
96conv
I'd have to agree that it wouldn't be a 914 unless it was a targa.
tat2dphreak
looks like the opel to me... I like it
i love porsche
that drawing is out of a motor trend magazine i believe...just some cars that they thought would be cool
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (i love porsche @ Jan 21 2006, 05:23 PM)
that drawing is out of a motor trend magazine i believe...just some cars that they thought would be cool

no, the motor trend one was different... orange drawing with a subaru engine...
i love porsche
i know..youre talking about this one...

the one this thread is about is the latest drawing from motor trend, this past month's issue i believe, i was reading it at the bookstore
Brando
Targa top carerra GT style would be best.

I hear Porsche has 2 Chairmen on VW's board... *sniff sniff* I smell joint venture.
rick 918-S
QUOTE (i love porsche @ Jan 21 2006, 11:17 PM)
i know..youre talking about this one...

the one this thread is about is the latest drawing from motor trend, this past month's issue i believe, i was reading it at the bookstore

ohmy.gif SEE! wink.gif This is what Porsche should have done to the Boxster coupe! dry.gif That's Neo Cool! cool_shades.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE (96conv @ Jan 21 2006, 08:48 AM)
I apologize if this is a repost.

Is this for real? Kinda ugly.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/01/20/por...ental-roadster/

user posted image

Yes, it is ugly. Waaaaay too many lines and creases! The bigger image posted above looks much, much better -- well, except the side view mirrors, those are ugly!
Crazyhippy
Damn lil piggy needs a diet... it's just a drawing and they are @ 2650lbs... Means it will be damn near 3K if it hits the streets sad.gif rolleyes.gif

That's a 914 and a half blink.gif wacko.gif

BJH
Andyrew
Well.. There not going to not have abs, power steering, power brakes, a/c, airbags, electronic seats, 5mph bumpers, and an aray of other things... so it does get a bit heavy...

and all racing considered.. a 2600lb factory car can be pretty light!

Doubt they will make this car. but if they do... and im making good money... you can bet i'll buy one. AND throw a 996 tt engine or some gawd happy engine...

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.