Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check out what i found =)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
89' BMW 750iL, im not gonna mention the price till the end w/ a picture, but the car was pretty much clean and straight. Interior was still in really good condition. The leather was immaculate, and so was the exterior except for a little dent next to the license plate and a slightly busted left rear tail light. And it also had new 3 series rims on all 4s.
dlo914
just to make sure it was a 750..
dlo914
:::drumroll:::: drooley.gif 5.0L V12 engine drooley.gif 296hp / 332 lbs trq. drooley.gif
dlo914
and the asking price you say? ah yes forgot to mention about the busted windshield dry.gif
dlo914
and they also have a 73' 914 1.7L in the back for $1400...not in the greatest condition and definitely not worth $1400 dry.gif
Hammy
these cars are being torn apart? wacko.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (Hammy @ Jan 21 2006, 12:58 PM)
these cars are being torn apart? wacko.gif

not the 750 and the 914 these are for sale...they're not in the yard. They actually have a used cars sale section. There are some great deals like an 01' Honda Civic Dx 5spdfor only $4k with a dent in the front right bumper.
Eddie914
I understand intake manifolds gaskets, radiators and DK motors (fly by wire throttle bodies?) were common problem areas on the early 750s. Repeated replacements were not uncommon. $$$$

Nice engine for a mid-engine car like a Noble!

Eddie
dlo914
QUOTE (Eddie914 @ Jan 21 2006, 01:22 PM)
I understand intake manifolds gaskets, radiators and DK motors (fly by wire throttle bodies?) were common problem areas on the early 750s. Repeated replacements were not uncommon. $$$$

Nice engine for a mid-engine car like a Noble!

Eddie

yea i did a little read up on this early model 750...IMHO id rather just get an e30 325is biggrin.gif much more common and reliable wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.