Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ? about Boyd at the BJ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
So I was watching when they show Boyd CoDICKton sitting in the Maxs' wedge car. He says how they built it for Make A Wish and part of the sale was going to them. If I remember the plot behind this car on the show he was building the car for the kid. What gives is it the kids car or not? Or was it just good TV.
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jan 21 2006, 09:19 PM)
So I was watching when they show Boyd CoDICKton sitting in the Maxs' wedge car. He says how they built it for Make A Wish and part of the sale was going to them. If I remember the plot behind this car on the show he was building the car for the kid. What gives is it the kids car or not? Or was it just good TV.

Don't know but the kid was there. Maybe he (the kid) chose to sell the car? confused24.gif
seanery
It was always destined to be auctioned, the kid's wish was to design and help build it.
nomore9one4
QUOTE (seanery @ Jan 21 2006, 06:40 PM)
It was always destined to be auctioned, the kid's wish was to design and help build it.

agree.gif They said it was built to be auctioned from the start!
jasons
QUOTE (boboli914@att.net @ Jan 22 2006, 06:40 AM)

A little damage control maybe? American Hot Rod kind of tarnished his reputation.

He did a really nice thing though, I'm kind of impressed.
nomore9one4
QUOTE (jasons @ Jan 22 2006, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (boboli914@att.net @ Jan 22 2006, 06:40 AM)

A little damage control maybe? American Hot Rod kind of tarnished his reputation.

He did a really nice thing though, I'm kind of impressed.

agree.gif That show makes him look lik esuch an ass! or does it? Maybe its him! confused24.gif I still enjoy watching it though! biggrin.gif
Joe Ricard
Quit watching it when Blue Bear got canned.
Too much drama for a work place. I'd a quit or knocked that SOB on his ass way long time ago.
spare time toys
Only car show that sucks more is Cut Chop Rebuild barf.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Jan 23 2006, 02:23 AM)
Quit watching it when Blue Bear got canned.

I woulda kicked that guy out on his first day...
what a good for nothing POS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.