Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC '06 activities for the kids
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
From what I've read it looks like there will be at least a few of us who will be bringing our kids.

Any ideas on keeping them entertained?

My 12 year old daughter is only good for about 2 circuits through the cars then she's done...
boxstr
There are swimming pools at the hotel. And a mall. The Vintage races on Sunday have a huge area for kids. The only day that she might be bored is the drive up to Mt Hood. But the scenery is beautiful, you might even hear her say, "Daddy what is all that green stuff. Why honey those are trees".
CCLINHOTELCALIFORNIA
erikstoll
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jan 21 2006, 10:21 PM)
There are swimming pools at the hotel. And a mall. The Vintage races on Sunday have a huge area for kids. The only day that she might be bored is the drive up to Mt Hood. But the scenery is beautiful, you might even hear her say, "Daddy what is all that green stuff. Why honey those are trees".
CCLINHOTELCALIFORNIA

damn you now imiss my home back in Portland sad.gif
DNHunt
My 12 year old daughter will be there too. I'm not sure on activities. Shopping will work.

Dave
Porsche Rescue
The Mall, Clackamas Town Center is walkable from the hotel. Largest in Oregon. And even closer is Town Center II. One has Nordstrom and one has Nordstrom Rack. May want to leave wives, teens and credit cards home.
jimtab
Take them to the OTI, the oregon tech museum...my son thought it was more fun than Disneyland...a very well run setup...we spent almost an entire day there and had to threaten to get him to leave...excellent...at least as good as the Exploratorium in SF but different. smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.