Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DHHunt ROOLZ!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
Today was just a good day all around. I got to have coffee with Shane (red914). Sold my guitar for a good price. Then Dave Hunt tells me that he has a muffler for me for 25 BUCKS!
So I goes over to his house, he gives me a Naughty Nellie ale an shows me some partz. The he says "wanna go for a ride? Well HELL YES I DO! So on the drive out, the other silver 914 guy Kevin (rhodyguy) shows up and chases us all over Gig Harbor. MAN that was a gas! I have not been glared at buy a guy sitting on a tractor since High School! We go back to Dave's place and have a bull session, Kevin notices that I got the wrong gaskets for the 2liter muffler and gives me the pair HE had come to raid from Dave!
Then I hit a jumbo bucket of golfballs at the Driving range! And the wife didn;t even care that no chores got done today!!
SO now I am sitting out in the garage (gotta love WiFi G!) sipping on some Jubelale and smoking my pipe....
Yah, that is a good day
Cheers!
beer3.gif
dinomium
Muffler in now on and the car is idling here in the garage... yup! 914s and beer
all good! drunk.gif
Joe Ricard
That's what I love about this place. Everybody got parts to trade, stories to tell and hot rods to drive and share.

balljoint
QUOTE (dinomium @ Jan 22 2006, 01:14 AM)
And the wife didn;t even care that no chores got done today!!

smilie_pokal.gif

Sounds like a good day.
rhodyguy
nice day for a drive. this mysterious thing appeared in the sky yest afternoon. THE SUN!!. dave's car goes like crazy. i was giving my car all it had and dave just put distance between us. no smoke. get working on the b-fast dino. wink.gif

k
red914
dino, you had a red letter day! wish i could have gone down to see Dave and Kevin with you, but alas, duty called. i had to go break my garage door opener whilst trying to fix it. that sort of thing is important to me, and i wouldn't want to have missed it! screwy.gif

the gas i drained out of the generator looked like cheap, dark rum. not good stuff, like gosling black seal.

can't wait to hear that new muffler! now some brakes and ugmo is ready to roll!!!!! aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.