Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photoshop request.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
You guys always come up with good shit, so Photoshop my NPR until we come up with something cool:

user posted image
TravisNeff
How bout a vinyl wrap..
TravisNeff
Nuther
TravisNeff
How about a vintage porsche support/transport truck look? I know there was a few pics floating around here somewhere
Rand
Starting simple... Some of Z's vinyl....
Where would you go from here.......
Series9
QUOTE (Rand @ Jan 22 2006, 07:20 PM)
Where would you go from here.......

A nice S9 logo on the side is probably in the cards, but I want to do something with the rest of it too.
Jeroen
here's an idea...
ein 6er
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Jan 22 2006, 05:36 PM)
How about a vintage porsche support/transport truck look? I know there was a few pics floating around here somewhere

quick and dirty!! rolleyes.gif
r_towle
I love the Izuzu truck. sounds like you had a fun trip.

I would strongly suggest that you check you local zoning laws BEFORE you put lettering on that truck.

I lived in two places that this bit my ass.

Basically the letter of the law states that you cannot store commercial vehichles on your residential property.

I actually rented commercial parking from a local landscaper...

I know better now.
You can park it there as long as its blank. you can claim its for personal use, storage,,,whatever and no one can make you move it.

If and when it becomes a billboard, one of your neighbors may complain...if that happens, you cannot fight it, and you have to go find a place to hide it.

Si, magnetic signs are good, large vinyl banners can be applied right down the street, and some companies even make them like pull down movie screen (so you mount it on the side, pull it down when you want to have the sign)

It may be different where you live...but I doubt it.
Read the residential zoning laws on vehicles and signage...there are explicit laws...and that is why you dont see trucks that big in the neiborhoods to often...

Now, it all depends on the neighbor...

I was fine for about two years...then the house next door sold...new guy called..I had five trucks at the time..

Just a freindly word of caution...
magnets and temporary are cheaper than paying to park accross town.

Rich
ein 6er
with the 9
Rand
Series9
Doug, I like the old school red Porsche arrangement, but I'm not willing to stick my neck out.

Porsche doesn't let anything slide and I don't want to have to repaint once it's finished.
Series9
Thanks for the advice Rich.
Series9
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Jan 22 2006, 07:34 PM)
here's an idea...

Jeroen, I like it.

How about one with a red truck as a background and one with a blue truck.

Leaving the truck white is too boring for me.
dlo914
gulf? wink.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Jan 23 2006, 03:17 AM)
gulf? wink.gif

clap56.gif I like it.
Series9
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Jan 23 2006, 03:17 AM)
gulf? wink.gif

That is awesome. We might have a winner.
seanery
Something else to think about. Since the logo is funky shaped, what will the passenger driver side look like?
Here are a couple idears. Imagine the yellow as a real yellow, not puky yellow/green. I think this 1st design is strong enough that if you were concerned about it being called a commercial vehicle you could loose the logo and it stills calls enough to the logo that you would be recognized at events, vendors, etc...
seanery
driver side this time with yellow front of box
dlo914
driver side biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
gulf looks killer

needs an airdam tho.... laugh.gif
Rand
laugh.gif I thought about the air dam too... and some nice wheels...

Jeroen's ideas rock.

I'm too redneck for the toddler blue. hide.gif biggrin.gif
But I have no taste and am stuck in the 80s! laugh.gif

Seriously, I like Seanery's colors better.

Can't wait to see what you do Joe. One thing for sure, I know it will be nice when it's done.

smilie_pokal.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (Rand @ Jan 23 2006, 02:33 PM)
laugh.gif I thought about the air dam too... and some nice wheels...

Jeroen's ideas rock.

I'm too redneck for the toddler blue. hide.gif biggrin.gif
But I have no taste and am stuck in the 80s! laugh.gif

Seriously, I like Seanery's colors better.

Can't wait to see what you do Joe. One thing for sure, I know it will be nice when it's done.

smilie_pokal.gif

lol2.gif
Rand

Nice. And the 5-lug Fuchs were a good choice!! laugh.gif
Mueller
sorry, I have no imagination nor photoshop skills wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.