Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sorta OT - What sportscar are you?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Find out here what sportscar you are.

I am a Lambo..... biggrin.gif
Pugbug
Corvette
tdgray
Me... don't really like 'em much dry.gif

blitZ
Honda S2000
Hybrid_Teener
You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

hmm better than lambo =P
tat2dphreak

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

SGB
dry.gif
I don't get it. I said I was low power:
"You are a Dodge Viper" (?)"You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.
Sammy
You are a Porsche 911!

LOL perfect. KMA.gif
BigDBass

Sweet... I'm a Porsche 911! smilie_pokal.gif

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology.  You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win.  Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.
michel richard
corvette
Root_Werks
I don't have to take the test, I know I am a 914. biggrin.gif

I have a medical condition that eats my skin (rust)
I sweat and stink like no tomorrow (oil and or gas leaks)
I can't see hardly with my glasses on or off (Fogged up windows)
I fart a lot (Back fires, misses, tail pipe smoke)
I run every day and think I am fast as pretty much everyone else is passing me (914!)

biggrin.gif
mack914
Mazda RX8
Gustl
QUOTE (mack914 @ Jan 26 2006, 05:17 PM)
Mazda RX8

me too wacko.gif

user posted image
boxstr
Way to funny ....I am a Porsche Boxster biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Love it.
CCLINPDX2006
Aaron Cox
360 modena
Ferg
Porsche 911 smilie_pokal.gif
Allan
Which tool would you be more comfortable wielding?

Sledgehammer

Scalpel

blink.gif

I'm a TT...
WRX914
I am a Boxter!

At least they got the mid engine thang right!

beerchug.gif
Lou W
Im a Fiat X-19 laugh.gif
MattR

go figure... its my new favorite car!

I know, I've gone to the dark side. Good thing I cant afford one, or I wouldnt be a 914er anymore spank.gif
grantsfo
I'm thinking this:

user posted image
bondo
Haha, if you say no to everything good and yes to everything bad, you're everyone's favorite impractical sportscar, the Audi TT! ph34r.gif
TonyAKAVW
Haha, if you say no to everything good and yes to everything bad, you're everyone's favorite impractical sportscar, the Audi TT!

pfft! The TT is not impractical. Its got a big trunk, seating for two adults and two midgets, all wheel drive, drives great, handles very well and looks awesome.

bondo
QUOTE (TonyAKAVW @ Jan 26 2006, 12:01 PM)
Haha, if you say no to everything good and yes to everything bad, you're everyone's favorite impractical sportscar, the Audi TT!

pfft! The TT is not impractical. Its got a big trunk, seating for two adults and two midgets, all wheel drive, drives great, handles very well and looks awesome.

What, no mention of the daily wheel cleanings? hide.gif
dinomium
I am a Ferrari 360
NICE!
SirAndy
screwy.gif

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

dlo914

I'm a Honda S2000!

You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?

ble for pasting in appropriate places:

mudfoot76
QUOTE (Gustl @ Jan 26 2006, 12:19 PM)
QUOTE (mack914 @ Jan 26 2006, 05:17 PM)
Mazda RX8

me too wacko.gif

Yup, me too huh.gif
richardmosselman
I'm a Lambo Murcielago!-Irony is one of my other cars is an Audi TT...have had it almost 6 yrs-still love it. Still a design statement. I think it's more practical than the Cayman? We've gone on several long trips with it. Plenty of available mods too! clap56.gif
Sideways
I'm a 360 Modena....High Maintenance thing hmmm just like a 914.
SLITS

Corvette....I'm going to the shower for disinfection mad.gif
Midtowner
Not a Porsche but at least I'm fast!

"You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!
You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it." biggrin.gif
spare time toys
A GREMLIN X ....WTF cool_shades.gif
Dead Air
Miata!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I knew you all hated me but I wasn't sure why!
fiid
You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

Schweeet. Where do I pick it up.... ?
ewdysar
On my first try "Mazda Miata".
Changed high maintenance from low to high and became a "Porsche 911".

Other than that I guess they're the same car... screwy.gif

Eric
rick 918-S
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jan 26 2006, 02:46 PM)
A GREMLIN X  ....WTF cool_shades.gif

laugh.gif lol2.gif happy11.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

That's not a sports car! WTF.gif av-943.gif

It could be worse! I'm a Viper? screwy.gif confused24.gif wacko.gif
alpha434
HA. Boxter. But some of those question were a little out there. Do you change directions quickly?
scotty b
Initially I was a Vette so I went back and changed 2 answers I was on the fence about and became a Murcielago??????
Katmanken
Heh!

Kenny a Lambo boy.....

It's all in how ya wield the scalpel..... See, all that surgical training paid off..

Now, I juist gotta figure out why the first time I saw my sportscar, the Lambo was on the side of the road, the engine lid was open, and this worried looking guy was on his cell phone..... blink.gif

bd1308
i'm a 911....i dunno if this is good or not.

b
Gobstopper
ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif driving.gif smilie_pokal.gif I'm a Porsche Boxster!!!
So take that you Corvette mofos!!!
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Gobstopper
user posted image

[B]Your the biggest pimp around, no one can touch you. Your the hottest mofo alive. You win every popularity contest, even the ones you don't join. There is only one thing your afraid of...and that one thing is nothing. You are humble, yet not afraid to boast. Your cooler than Tony Montana, and smarter than Stephen Hawking, you are the greatest thing in the entire universe.
Rick L
I'm officially constesting the validity of this test!!

I'm a corvette... barf.gif mad.gif
Rick_Eberle
I'm a 911.
I don't need some stinkin' computer program telling me that I've got a fat arse! finger.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jan 26 2006, 04:09 PM)
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jan 26 2006, 02:46 PM)
A GREMLIN X  ....WTF cool_shades.gif

laugh.gif lol2.gif happy11.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

That's not a sports car! WTF.gif av-943.gif

It could be worse! I'm a Viper? screwy.gif confused24.gif wacko.gif

Could be worse, look at me. laugh.gif

Porcharu
Audi TT headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.