Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $500 914 w/Fuchs....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Go get this one...maybe its savable? Adriatic blue? biggrin.gif

http://www.craigslist.org/sby/car/128867487.html
olav

Looks like those pics. were taken in 2002!

Wonder what it looks like now?
unsure.gif
736conver

I betcha that's just the camera's default date, most likely they just put new batteries in.
olav
QUOTE (736conver @ Jan 27 2006, 08:38 AM)

I betcha that's just the camera's default date, most likely they just put new batteries in.

Good point!
Midtowner
How many cylinders? unsure.gif
Porsche Rescue
Regardless, someone should be on this. And we would love a complete report!
grantsfo
I'm tempted to buy it if I could find a cheap way to tow the thing. I have an engine, steering wheel and a radio that would work just fine if it isnt a rust heap.
dinomium
The wheels are worth the trip! I would have to say that would be getting a 6 jammed in it by now if it were up here!
messix
rent a tow dolly or trailer. some one go get this thing part it out and then sawzall-smiley.gif it up no matter how good the tub is!

there that autta get em riled up
Chris Pincetich
wink.gif
I emailed them an hour ago and have been checking it every 5 minutes biggrin.gif wacko.gif

I'm crossing my fingers! It is not exactly in the Bay Area, Castroville is down near hwy 1 in between Santa Cruz and Monterey. Too far for my free AAA tow, but I could easilty borrow a truck and trailer for the move.

Hold on, time to click over and check my email again!
laugh.gif
Porsche Rescue
Just did a Mapquest on Castroville. I will be driving through there next Tuesday late afternoon. If the car is still there I may have to take a look (that should put the pressure on you Bay Area guys).
I have purchased an '86 Carerra cabriolet. Only has 37K miles on it. It will be my summer daily driver, when I can get my wife out of it. I will fly to Burbank Tue. am and be on the road north before noon. Going to take 101 and 1 into Oregon to see the sights and avoid boring I-5 and the chance of snow in the Siskyous. I will get another crack at my favorite twisty road (Fort Bragg to Leggett) and wait until Oregon to cross the coast range. Less chance of snow there.
Guess I better email the guy for an address in Castroville.
Porsche Rescue
Forgot to show my new car. Not my first color choice but I am a fanatic for low mile older cars.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Jan 27 2006, 10:56 AM)
to see the sights and avoid boring I-5

I-5 don't go thru Boring, Jim screwy.gif

Nice Cab buddy clap56.gif

....b
erikstoll
i emailed the guy he hasnt replied to me yet. im hoping to get lucky
Eric_Shea
Has someone shown this thread to 'Stalker' Waide?
MoveQik
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Jan 27 2006, 05:23 PM)
Has someone shown this thread to 'Stalker' Waide?

Stalker wants a car that is ready to drive. I think that car has roots going into the ground.
Allan
I'll pitch in $200.00 if I can have the rims...

Yes I'm sure.

That's my final offer...
Eric_Shea
Stalker wants a car that is ready to drive.

He's 'Definitely' not going to fit in here... sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.