Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need 2 wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I know, it's not the classifieds. I had a great response with my hubs experience so I'm trying again. Excuse my interruption.

I need a set of 16x6 fuchs.
Must be in original finish, or redone to original.
Need to be in Very Good to Mint condition.
rubber not necessary.

Thanks,
sean
seanery
They need to match these:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Thanks!
Brad Roberts
Dude ??

The want ads get a ton of hits.. dont talk shit..LOL

I get emails all the time telling me how they posted a want ad and people respond quickly.

B
ChrisFoley
I think I have what you want, with rubber. I'll look at them in the morning, take a pic if they are close and let you know. I wasn't planning to sell them, but also don't have a use anytime soon. IIRC they are good to vg, not mint.
Andyrew
Hmm I do agree that the main bbs does get alot more feedback, Might I suggest that the "wanted" section be more like a BBS? Kinda like Pelicans.. A little more interactive?

Andrew
seanery
agree.gif
ChrisFoley
Here's a pic of one of my wheel/tires.
A little different look than what you show above, and not concours ready.
seanery
Chris,

Thanks for looking. They would work if refinished. Anyone know what Wheel Enhancement charges for factory look refinishing?
I'll probably keep looking, but if I can't find another set I may contact you about them. What do you want for them?

thanks.
mikester
I contacted wheel enhancements regarding refinishing a set of 2.0L fuchs and their price was something like $150 each. He said they would actually reanodize the lower spokes too and that may have been the reason for the higher price.

Try Al reed in anahiem CA, guys seem to have a lot of luck with him. Do a search here or on PP and I'm sure you'll find his contact info.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(seanery @ Aug 31 2003, 12:24 PM)
Chris,

What do you want for them?

thanks.

$800/set of four with tires.
I can bring them as far as central Ohio for you in 2 weeks.
seanery
I don't need tires, I've got new BFG KDWS coming for them. I just need 2 more wheels.
I paid $280 for the set listed above, I'm hoping I can find another just like them.

Thanks for your effort Chris!
ChrisFoley
If you had a pair of 16x7s I'd do a trade for them. smile.gif
seanery
I've got 4 of them, but I'm keeping them for a buddy in CA that may buy them and my 2.7!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.