Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT - Knit Cap Packaging
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I tried a new (to me) product for shipping the 914Club knit caps. How did it do? Any comments? These are what I'm planning on using for the t-shirts.
Chris Pincetich
If you are referring to the plastic envelope - it works great.

I've shipped t-shirts in tyvek envelopes forever - they are completely tearproof, waterproof, super light, and take about 5 seconds to drop the items in and seal.

biggrin.gif
Engman
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

biggrin.gif

M
watsonrx13
Here's your pic......

BTW Sean, I just received my knit caps today, they have now arrived in Florida.... biggrin.gif

Thanks Sean...

dlo914
the manila envelope w/ bubble wrap inside worked really well. smilie_pokal.gif
Joe Ricard
I opened this thread realized I hadn't checked the mail yet
Ran outside in bare feet tough bag to open But I made it and here is my 5 yr old with his hat and me in mine.
Just intime for the next Autocross. mueba.gif
dbledsoe
QUOTE (seanery @ Jan 27 2006, 01:18 PM)
I tried a new (to me) product for shipping the 914Club knit caps. How did it do? Any comments? These are what I'm planning on using for the t-shirts.

I almost got in a wreck trying to get the darn thing open while driving home from work. w00t.gif That is some tough material! I reckon that means the new packaging works very well. clap56.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Sean: I got mine,in a plane brown envlope, I got all excited for a min. Dave slap.gif
qa1142
worked great

How are you Sean?

You staying or moving? drunk.gif
seanery
moving slowly laugh.gif
spare time toys
Bubble wrap envelope worked like a champ. No dents or damage at all smilie_pokal.gif
Brew
agree.gif What he said.
jimkelly
Packaging was fine - more than adequate : )

Thanks,

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.