Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HURRAY!! Finally a "real" member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
smilie_pokal.gif I'm proud to say that i'm officially a Porsche 914 owner as of 1:30 this afternoon. I got a '74 Ravenna Green 2.0 in livermore today and drove it back to sacramento with no problems... so far, a great buy. if the car continues to drive like it has, it was a screaming deal. i will be posting more details of the car, along with pics, tomorrow, but i couldnt wait to post. here are some quick details;
1974 2.0 ravenna green
adjustable Koni's all around
BMW 320 brakes up front
Konig racing seat (way, way to small for me, gone tomorrow)
short shift (works very well too)
and thats about all i can remember right now. tomorrow starts the process of going through the car and finding out what needs to be done. one great thing about this car is that steve (seller) had a binder 4 inches thick of every reciept for anything bought or done to the car, very nice for reference. it has been a lot of fun driving it today and i cant wait to get started on putting my personal touch on it.... by the way, to brad and everyone else on the board, thanks for the help in showing me what to look for and helping me find this new addition, and also, get your thinking caps ready, i'm sure i'll have many questions to be answered starting tommorow. Thanks, and YEAH for me!!
EdwardBlume
Congrats! May the road rise to meet you! cool.gif
Dave Cawdrey
The hook is set...

Real him in, JP laugh.gif He'll be pound'n out the fenders, real quick smash.gif
Andyrew
Congrats man!! I cant wait to see pics or (better yet) in person! Sounds like you started out with a good one!
Just out of curiosity, what are you going to do with the koing seat? I have a seat (or two) if you want to trade..

Congrats!!
clap56.gif

Andrew
GWN7
Congrats...waiting on the pictures smile.gif
URY914
You have the fever now.

Congrads beerchug.gif

Paul smilie_flagge6.gif
Chris H.
That's great! Many of us can relate to the long search required to find the right car.

One more thing, POST SOME PICS when you can!

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Well, not really, but it would help!

Chris H.
TheCabinetmaker
Welcome to our addiction, obsession beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.