Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Howie
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
Just wanted to give a big shout out to Howard.

I needed a motor for my car and he offered to sell the one he was planning on eventually using for a /6 conversion with no strings.

Unfortunatley the motor had an issue and Howard immediately refunded the money.

You rock old dude!!! smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
You mean a member of our (non)club sold you an item. It didn't work for you and HE RETURNED THE MONEY? NFW!?

ahhhh, this is how it's sposed to work wink.gif
messix
and it was even a porsche part? wow
Allan
Howie is a god!!!

A really old god...
rhodyguy
oh boy. yikes!!

k
Howard
You mean the check was good????
SLITS
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jan 27 2006, 08:34 PM)
Howie is a god!!!

A really old god...

Yes, he bears a striking resemblence to BUDDA.

poke.gif
JoeSharp
wub.gif ROTFLMFAO
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Howard
Oh shit! I still owe Linda $400. Check's in the mail biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
Maybe you should apply it to the insurance bill.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
dinomium
Right on!
I sent a box-oh-fuel injection parts to a fellow club member that has been great! Paid quickly and didnt freak when it took me a few extra days to send off the box.

I JUST got home to an email say that I sent him the wrong tracking number! OH GREAT! 20hr day and I left the receipt at the office. Go FEDEX can track a package by the delivery addie!
Whew!!
I just about pooped! After everything we saw this week and I look like I am scamming this guy! I FELT AWFUL!!!
Now it is
beer3.gif time!
Carlitos Way
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jan 27 2006, 07:34 PM)
Howie is a god!!!

A really old god...

I think you spelled "god" backwards.

But I still like the guy!!!
Howard
Thanks, but seriously...

Everyone I have dealt with here has done the same. Camp914, Morphenspectra, etc. all know this is the way you do business here. This is just my hobby; these guys make their living at it and do the same. I always seem to get more than expected for less than I expected to pay. Craig has sent me parts that I broke while installing his products 'cause I was too dumb to read the instructions, and freebies if I needed them.

And besides these pros, the amateurs have given freely of their parts, advice, and help. If somebody has the part you need, it just seems to show up at your doorstep, often with somone to install them. It's really the best thing about owning these cars.

Now back to our regularly scheduled abuse. Shut up, wetback. Coming to get your bursch or should I put it on eBay smile.gif
Carlitos Way
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 27 2006, 11:11 PM)
Now back to our regularly scheduled abuse. Shut up, wetback. Coming to get your bursch or should I put it on eBay smile.gif

... and speaking of abuse.....

I'm surprised you haven't hawked the Bursch already. I'm in the middle of a move. This time to a HOUSE with a REAL garage and a flat surface for jackstands!!!!

Still trying to get the damned thing running. Hopefully now that I'll have a GARAGE I can work on it... and have it running by the end of February... considering I have to travel for a week in February. Going to fricken Bozeman Montana of all (&^(*&^(^%)_()* places... this is where we got our latest account. Oh well... daytime job is what allows me to play. So, again, toward the end of February... I think by then it might be time for another fun run...
and we won't have to have the tops on.

And now back to your Jewish abuse program: Please don't feed the Drane-Oh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.