Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for 914 Parts Web Sites
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rmital
My mechanic is working with me on some part prices. He realized he might have paid premium prices and wants to adjust the bottom line....really....

So any sites you could suggest would be great.

Thanks,
Ray
Allan
If you are looking for motor parts I suggest www.gprparts.com or for body parts www.pelicanparts.com.

Tell em Aaron sent ya...
Part Pricer

Check the link in my signature. It will give you direct links to parts from GRP, Pelican, Stoddard and AA.

hmeeder
Drivewire

This site has some of the most reasonable prices I have come across for most of the less pricey type parts. Paul's site is a great resource (and the diagrams linked to the porsche part numbers is awesome.) I usually start there to get some good ball park prices and then I cross reference to Drivewire. Most often the Drivewire site will beat it by a good margin and shipping on orders over $50 is free!

For example, a clutch disk at GPR, Pelican and others was hovering in the $125 range. Drivewire had it for $63 and it was at my door in 2 days (but I'm probably only 100 miles from them.)

I haven't had to return anything yet, or try to ask anyone for advice so I can't vouch for customer service. Pelican and GPR seem to excell in that area. My experience with Auto Atlanta have been less than stellar and I feel they are overpriced and not as honest about what they represent.

My $.02
rmital
..thanks guys for the replies...that'll be a great start. Hopefully I'll be able to save some cash.
Rand
I've collected some links at baldwinpowersports.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.