Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: From the P Board
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
The name Hydra was what made me read this posting on the Pelican board. You make you own conclusions.
CCL

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....threadid=259401
dinomium
Wasn't Hydra trying to get some fog light grill project off the ground? He lists his location as Lebenon / So Cal...
WTF!
boxstr
Yes there was a guy on here with the name Hydra who was doing a cast metal fog lite grill project.
?? Not sure where he is now.
CCLINBYEBYE
rhodyguy
i will be going to a foundry i used to work at (non-ferous) in a few weeks with a set of fl grills. i'm going to have the "loose part" ace moulder see if if it's possibe to cast up a protoype. if it's doable, i will have a as cast pattern made up. if the metal shrinkage is unacceptable for proper fitting i will bag it. the out of pocket and potential demand will be the determining factors.

k
Allan
I seem to remember the name from a year or so ago. I think he was selling NOS body panels and when someone tried to pin him down on where he, or the parts were actually located everything kinda fell apart...
rhodyguy
and he was looking for seed money to start production of the fl grills in lebanon. i just checked at the bird. with oem grills available for $113 ea in chrome and $45L and $39R primered, i'm doubting whether there would be enough profit (after costs) to warrent production. perhaps i'll have the only aluminum set.

k
GWN7
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Jan 29 2006, 01:23 PM)
.perhaps i'll have the only aluminum set.

k

Well we will see in a few weeks.... cool.gif ph34r.gif
Allan
Just got a pm from this guy on the pelican board replying to a question I had about used p/c's... blink.gif
sixnotfour
he is selling a bunch of parts on the early 911 registry board.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.